Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

How did you meet your signficant other?

Posted by   + Show Post
How did you met your significant other?
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 5:00 AM
Replies (61-70):
celticgodess
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 9:42 PM

In a plain old St Louis chat room 9 years ago

Autiziumom
by Bronze Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 9:50 PM
He was my bible studies teacher! Still teachs the word to me!
lilybud1120
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 10:07 PM
We were 11 and I moved to town and he lived 2 houses down. We started dating at 15. My first boyfriend, first kiss, lost my virginity to him. I broke up with him after a few. But we remained very good friends. We dated a few other people, but got back together at 18. Got married at 20 and had a beautiful baby girl 6 months later!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
brookealexis
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 10:19 PM

we met in high school in math class :)i was a trouble maker and so was he. i was a sophmore and he was a freshman. there was a kid in front of me that was trying to bully me so i spit i loogy on him. everyone thought it was amazing but i got in trouble. and after that ricky started talking to me and we were stuck like glue :) i made myself noticed by spitting a loogy on someone haha. and that was my first week of school in colton. i didnt know anyone. but thats my story.

we got married on july 8 2012 but have been together 4 years before we got married <3 i love him so much

tinysmom160
by Silver Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 10:23 PM

wow long story but here goes I lived in Fl. and he lived in CA and I worked and Zayre store and his cousin did too. So he came in to the store and his cousin introduce us and he ask me out to lunch. And I said yes but really wasn't my typ. So then the next night I had a blind date at this club and when I met the guy he was not my type will then my hubby came in with his cousin and ask me to dance and he was a good dancer. So when he went to leave he ask for my number and I gave it to him. He went back to CA and started calling me and writing me letters and I fell in love with him after 3 months he ask to fly me to CA so I went and came back with a ring on my finger been married for 24 years.

CjEmmemommy
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 10:47 PM

High school party

renae87
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 11:44 PM

At a party..

biancalina20
by Bianca Lina on Feb. 4, 2013 at 11:56 PM
We met at work.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
cali_angel_girl
by Amy :) on Feb. 5, 2013 at 12:10 AM

Online.

CameronsMommy23
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 12:46 AM

Myspace. lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN