Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Are you making tailgating food today?

Posted by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 12:39 PM
  • 13 Replies

Even though my Seahawks didn't make it, we're still football fans and having our yearly mini-Superbowl shindig. I always make snack food and we graze all afternoon. We do fruit and veggie trays, a cheese platter, little smokies in cocktail sauce, buffalo wings, and chips and dip. 

What are you ladies doing today, food wise?

by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 12:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
C.Fleury
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 1:00 PM
Making homemade cheese dip, stuffed jalepenos, deep fried mushrooms, deep fried green beans, deep fried cauliflower, ham wraps, chips and dip, and of course cheeses.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ReadWriteLuv
by Casey on Feb. 3, 2013 at 1:02 PM

I love fried mushrooms and cauliflower!!! I'm low-carb at the moment, so the breading would kill my diet. :-( 

Quoting C.Fleury:

Making homemade cheese dip, stuffed jalepenos, deep fried mushrooms, deep fried green beans, deep fried cauliflower, ham wraps, chips and dip, and of course cheeses.

C.Fleury
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 1:04 PM
I'm on a low carb diet too, only taking in about 1,200. So I will only have a bite or two. But man they are so good

Quoting ReadWriteLuv:

I love fried mushrooms and cauliflower!!! I'm low-carb at the moment, so the breading would kill my diet. :-( 

Quoting C.Fleury:

TommyAbby
by Melissa on Feb. 3, 2013 at 1:11 PM

cherry turnovers, cheese tray, crackers, chips, dips, veggie tray, subs.. and the most important thing: alcohol!! LOL

That's just what I have made for today. I don't even know how much food the host has :D

shadow_lark
by Silver Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 1:15 PM
Nothing. I will probably wolf down the last of the curry soup before ignoring the super bowl in favor of a long trail ride.
KColeman90
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 1:25 PM

chips and dip, cheese fries, hot wings, nachos & pizza

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lorena
by Silver Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 1:31 PM
No mil is cooking but I do want to bring something just don't know what.
kjfamily
by Bronze Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 1:36 PM
I'm making a couple different flavor wings ; lemon pepper, hot , and Cajun . Buffulo chicken dip, salsa and chips.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
aimesnyc
by Amy on Feb. 3, 2013 at 1:38 PM

Nope.  Not sure if we will even be watching the Super Bowl. *shrug*   Trying to plan my grocery list for the week right now.

aphrodite7400
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 2:22 PM

we a rent doing anything different at all.  we dont follow sports in any way.  just another sunday here :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)