Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i think i caused hi to mess around since im not that into sex im happy with like 30 min every few weeks

by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 7:34 PM
Replies (11-20):
KyrinM
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 3:34 PM

You really don't want to know, it's bad, really bad.

Quoting catrig:

What happened?

TommyAbby
by Melissa on Feb. 4, 2013 at 3:37 PM

She "thinks" her Boyfriend is cheating on her with her own mom.. no proof, nothing..

Quoting catrig:

What happened?

mhayes0784
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 3:40 PM

well the txts between her and i and her thinking i was him is all the proof i need

TommyAbby
by Melissa on Apr. 5, 2013 at 4:43 PM

BUMP!

furbabymum
by Gold Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 5:53 PM

Well hell we need more details then.

Quoting KyrinM:

This whole thing is beyond complicated ladies, she is in a tough position here, so whatever you do, please be nice to her.  But absolutely do please keep telling her this is not her fault.  And SDarvasi, if you can't be nice, go be mean somewhere else, she doesn't need your mockery.

Sex is a major part in all relationships. Incompatible sex drives do cause issues. It's best when the couple can work on the issue and reach some sort of agreement. I think you should see your Dr. or look into supplements to try to increase your sex drive.

That said his decision to cheat on you isn't your fault. He is a BF and not a DF or a DH so I think you should move on. Find someone more compatible to yourself.

furbabymum
by Gold Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 5:54 PM

Ahhhh this is the woman with the Karma post right???

I think ya'll be crazy. Don't get in any more relationships as you've got your own issues to work out.

Quoting TommyAbby:

She "thinks" her Boyfriend is cheating on her with her own mom.. no proof, nothing..

Quoting catrig:

What happened?

OHgirlinCA
by Silver Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 5:57 PM

Someone cheating on you is not your fault.  It's a choice a person makes when they have a complete lack of respect for your relationship.

OHgirlinCA
by Silver Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 5:58 PM
OH! Ok. Same person who was happy her Mom got "payback" ***shakes head***
Quoting TommyAbby:

Quoting catrig:

What happened?

Amybelle
by Bronze Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 5:58 PM

blank stare

Quoting TommyAbby:

Quoting catrig:

What happened?

polkaspots
by Bronze Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 6:01 PM
It's his fault he cheated on you, regardless of his reasons for it. Whether he slept with a hooker or your best friend it's his fault. When there's an issue in a relationship it should be talked about.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)