Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Beyonce Superbowl halftime yay or nay

Posted by   + Show Post
Beyonce Superbowl halftime yay or nay
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 8:22 PM
Replies (71-78):
MusicMom823
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 5:25 PM

Quoting Hottmomma607:

I'm not debating your opinion but there were tones of commercials with half naked guy in his underwear, girls in bikinis with it in her butt crack, suggestive commercials with people in bed&the go.daddy commercial where the supedmodel slobbing the guy down. There is always something!
kwim?!

Quoting MusicMom823:

Her show was entertaining....BUT....It would have been good to see her in something a little less revealing than her lingerie...for a family friendly event.  

Oh, I absolutely agree with you.  Some of the commercials were just as disturbing...especially calvin klein and go daddy....*shakes head trying to remove the images....ICK!

Melissa  

AAubrey829
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 6:48 PM

Nay...I am probably one of the few that thinks Beyonce is highly overrated as an artist. I did enjoy the mini Destiny Child reunion. I grew up loving them and would have preferred them to stay out longer. Beyonce herself was quite annoying with all that random hair flipping and she should have at least sang more then she did.

AAubrey829
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 6:51 PM

Quoting KatherineM:

A big Fat NAY. It sucked...

Edit: to add my all time favorite is superbowl 35 with Aerosmith

I agree this is my favorite half-time performance too!!

BellaByrdie
by Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 12:35 AM
Yay!!! Loved it. And she was t wearing anymore than a swim suit would show. I do wish Kelly and Michelle were more involved. But the show was better than have seen in awhile.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
BellaByrdie
by Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 12:38 AM
1 mom liked this
I agree she sounded out of breath with all the dancing. I think she made sure there would be no confusion.

Quoting Hottmomma607:

Funny others say she sounded outta breath!! LOL

Quoting mommieofII:

I like the performance (dancing) but I didn't like her singing..She def sounded like she was lip singing.. She was dancing way too hard to still sing and not sound out of breath... Just my opinion and Michelle sounded awful

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
CountYouTwice
by Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 12:39 AM

it was just ok...

CameronsMommy23
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 12:40 AM

It was cool but not awesome. lol

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Feb. 5, 2013 at 12:45 AM
1 mom liked this

LOL Right if she lip sync there would've been complaints. Now she she sung&folks still complained! LOL

Quoting BellaByrdie:

I agree she sounded out of breath with all the dancing. I think she made sure there would be no confusion.

Quoting Hottmomma607:

Funny others say she sounded outta breath!! LOL

Quoting mommieofII:

I like the performance (dancing) but I didn't like her singing..She def sounded like she was lip singing.. She was dancing way too hard to still sing and not sound out of breath... Just my opinion and Michelle sounded awful

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN