Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Yupp ladies you were right. I'm an idiot.

Posted by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 11:58 PM
  • 6 Replies
FMe all of you who responded to my post yesterday putting me down calling me desperate and an idiot.

You were right. Well about the idiot party anyway. He was basically playing the part to see what he could get out of me before we get into this lovely custody battle. Apparently it was his future wifes lovely little evil plan.

So I am a moron for even thinking I wanted this dbag back. Guess I had a weak moment that will not be happening again!

Why is it so hard for her to be civil?! I have never insulted her. Never allowed my son to be rude to her. Uh I let them take him an hour away to visit her family. I've offered to walk her through every little detail she'll ever need to know about my son to help her out with him adjusting to her. And she wants to evil plot against me all the sudden? She won't even let me drop my son off at his dads unless hoods dad or my sons grandmother is there! I mean come on the closer it gets to their wedding the more ridiculous things get! She's going to have to deal with me bring around eventually bc I'm sure as hell not going anywhere! I'm his mother! You cannot just replace me, I'm totally fine with sharing, but you can't just expect to take my place!

Sorry. End rant.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 11:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
masonac12
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 11:59 PM
Wow horrible spell check action..
Typing fast in the heat of the moment +crappy auto correct = no good
JenniferW67
by Bronze Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 2:53 AM
3 moms liked this

Hopefully your ex comes to his senses and sets her straight. One nice thing is, just think of how much fun she must be to live with. All the newness will wear off and he'll be stuck with a very insecure woman.  Good luck with this.

ReadWriteLuv
by Casey on Feb. 4, 2013 at 9:18 AM

Well, I hate to say I told you so.....Oh hell, who am I kidding, I love to say I told you so. I don't really love other people being hurt though, so I'm sorry this happened to you. Now you know though. Good luck.

masonac12
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 2:18 PM
You have every right to love it saying I told you so I was an absolute fool to actually think you serious. I just don't understand how I could be so ignorant and not for you that out and now I'm just mad at him all over again.

Quoting ReadWriteLuv:

Well, I hate to say I told you so.....Oh hell, who am I kidding, I love to say I told you so. I don't really love other people being hurt though, so I'm sorry this happened to you. Now you know though. Good luck.

earthangel1967
by YVONNE on Feb. 4, 2013 at 3:03 PM

im sorry hugs I'm sorry you are going thru this. : ( It sounds like either consciously or subconsciously she is either jealous or feels threatened by you (not physically but like she is in competition with you ).  That is HER issue but she is making everyone else's too.

YVONNE

ShannaBee
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 3:05 PM
I am sorry you are in a tough situation. But unless they can prove you unfit, your chances of custody are high.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)