Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage
The first time he got you flowers? What kind?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 1:38 PM
Replies (21-30):
boshs1andonly
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 11:52 AM

We had been together about a month when he got me flowers for Valentine's day. it was really sweet, he bought me 8 roses and was going to give me one after each class when we saw each other. it probably would have been easier to carry a boquet around, but it was cute that he tried lol

Raeann11
by Silver Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 12:11 PM

After we moved into our house and I could plant flowers. He bought me a rose bush.

Amber5151
by Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 12:13 PM
He bought me roses after I landed a really good job
1squishysmom
by Bronze Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 12:39 PM

I didn't get flowers until I was 27yo. They were from my now husband on our 1st Valentine's Day. He had them delivered to my work. They were a HUGE assortment of roses, carnations, lilies, etc. I had a hard time getting it in the car to bring home!

My 2nd was when I gave birth to our 1st child.

Those deliveries were 21 years ago and I haven't gotten flowers since.

Armywifeholcomb
by Bronze Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 1:01 PM
A single Red rose the day he came home from Deployment to Afghanistan. It was also the day he met our son. It's now in a shadow box with the bib DS was wearing and a newspaper pic of them along with the dog tags he put on me the day he left that I wore every day he was gone and had in my hand when DS was born.
Yeah I'm sentimental...
soliderwife
by Bronze Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 1:03 PM

ROSES , sent to my work for no reason

Dimples303
by Silver Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 2:32 PM

Yes! :) It was V-Day 2009 and he brought a huge beautiful bouquet of roses, chocolate and balloons to my work. It was so sweet...I've been head over heels for him ever sense! :)

AnGLInterrupted
by Kendall on Feb. 5, 2013 at 4:07 PM

I'm pretty sure it was roses.  Huh..  I'll have to ask him.  Guess that answers the question if I remember or not LOL.  He's bought me flowers so many times it's hard to recall.

tifbrown
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 4:14 PM

Pink roses when I was sick.

MMerrill
by Melissa on Feb. 6, 2013 at 1:20 AM

Yes I actually still have a pic on my computer since it was just last year...it was a mixture.  Idk where he gets them from but they are always so pretty.

wedding countdown

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)