Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

You had me at....

Posted by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 1:46 PM
  • 35 Replies
At what moment did you realize you loved him? Did he do anything to make you realize this?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 1:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
nicole2884
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 1:47 PM

i cant recall if it was one thing , but after about 7 mths i knew i wanted to be with him forever

Serenity7
by Platinum Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 1:49 PM
1 mom liked this

I fell in love with my husband the first time I saw him. He is just such a nice man

xoxRachelxox
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 2:40 PM

My oldest son has ADHD and can be extremely difficult. He was very patient and understanding with him.

He actually told me that he loved me while my son was throwing a horrible fit.

I knew he was the one at that moment.

earthangel1967
by YVONNE on Feb. 4, 2013 at 2:56 PM

Well we'd been flirting and talking a lot in depth online for a few months before our first date but neither of us were looking for anything exclusive or serious possibly EVER and we both knew that.

But on our first date when I looked into his eyes (I know this is going to sound hard to believe and corny but I swear its true) I felt something so overwhelming and even shocking to me that it was beyond description, it was almost like I looked into his eyes and fell into his soul and it felt like I belonged there. It literally scared me! Apparently he felt the same way, bc neither of us ever wanted to date anyone else ever again after that day. And the more I got to know him and the more I was around him the deeper and deeper into love I fell.

YVONNE

tifbrown
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 2:59 PM
I don't really know when I fell in love with him. But, at around 3 months of dating we were joking about brown eyes and being full of shit. I told him he was so full of shit his last name was Brown, and he told me that one day mine would too. I knew then and there that I would marry him. Almost 8 years later, 4.5 married, we are still together, and I love him even more now than I did then.
ShannaBee
by Platinum Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 3:04 PM
How sweet!

Quoting tifbrown:

I don't really know when I fell in love with him. But, at around 3 months of dating we were joking about brown eyes and being full of shit. I told him he was so full of shit his last name was Brown, and he told me that one day mine would too. I knew then and there that I would marry him. Almost 8 years later, 4.5 married, we are still together, and I love him even more now than I did then.

catrig
by Bronze Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 3:05 PM
I felt drawn to my spouse in a very different sort of way.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mewebb82
by Bronze Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 3:07 PM
This will seem stupid and cheesy but I was young. We had just been through a horrible fight.....I can't even remember what it was about now. He asked me if I wanted to go out for drinks so we went to this karaoke bar and he sang "It Ain't Over Til It's Over" When he sat down again, we heard the group of bikers behind us talking about "that sweet young couple." I looked at him as one of the bikers got up to sing "Steel Horse" and just knew he was it for me. He asked me to marry him that night.
shadow_lark
by Silver Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 3:08 PM
When he told me loved me and I said it back I realized I really meant it.
KyrinM
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 3:16 PM

When he told me an ex GF was asking him to come back to her.  Up til then, I had convinced myself we were just friends with benefits.  Silly me.  But the moment he mentioned her, my stomach knotted up, I couldn't breathe & I broke down, the thought of him not being in my life was overwhelmingly painful.  I would say that was a clue.  Luckily for me, he felt the same.  We married 2 years later.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)