Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

7 years ago today

Posted by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 5:31 PM
  • 11 Replies
Was my first date with DH! We spent the day at Disneyland :)

When was your first date with your SO? What did you do?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 5:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
xoxRachelxox
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 5:34 PM

I honestly don't even remember. I'm horrible with dates. My best friend keeps track for me. She has the dates when we first started dating, when we got engaged and when we got married (yes, I remember that date on my own)

BKozICan
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 5:34 PM

Nov. 20, 1998. Went to dinner. The manager kept coming over to check on us because it took us so long to finish our salad course. Finally, dh told him that we were on a first date--he smiled and didn't check in until we waved for him. ;) 

Mommynwife26
by Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 5:38 PM
Sept 25th and chucky cheese with our individual children!
beeky
by Alexandra on Feb. 4, 2013 at 5:45 PM
1 mom liked this

Congrats.

Our first date was New Years eve 1985.  Since we were in England, we went to the pub.  Bet you never saw that coming lol.

shadow_lark
by Silver Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 5:48 PM
About 8 years ago. We went to a tailgate party with some friends. Neither of us likes football, we just wanted to hang out and get free pizza lol. Gotta love the teenage mindset.
jett286
by Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 5:51 PM
1 mom liked this

October 13, 1983 ~ went to our home coming dance we were 17.....Married 5 years later, we'll be celebrating 25 years of marriage in June!

Nunyabusiness
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 7:30 PM

Our first date was at a cross country meet. September 29th 2001 and we celebrate that anniversary as well every year.

KyrinM
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 7:37 PM

Well it depends on your definition of date, you mean face to face, or online?  We met online in Second Life, our first date there we went shopping to fix up his avatar so it would look more like he imagined his avatar should look.  Then we sat & talked for hours.  Our first RL meeting/date, was met him at the airport, then went to dinner at our hotel's restaurant, then made love all night.  Mind you, the face to face meeting was 6 months after the SL date. 

ttc1rainbow
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 7:58 PM

February 19, 2008! We went to lunch and drove down the coast of Maine & back talking and getting to know each other. We stopped at a cafe for coffee and spent a couple of hours there. It was one of the best days!! We have been together since!

CjEmmemommy
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 10:52 PM

Out first "date" was him inviting me over for a movie and dinner on June 1st, 2 days after we met at a party.

We married a little over a month later so I honestly don't know if we really dated. We spent every day together for 2 weeks then I went to Mexico for a week and we married maybe 10 days after I got home.

It's all a blur

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)