Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

dead inside THE SAGA CONTINUES

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 4:29 AM
  • 17 Replies

Hello ladies. New to the group. My husband is the love of my life but october 16 of 2012 he had to move across the state. We were having financial problems and he just had to make the move. I stayed behind. We fought a lot before he moved but he never cheated and he loved me just as much as I loved him. I wasn't really having sex with him but he always wanted it. When he moved I sent him pictures of my breasts twice. October 20 a day after his birthday and our anniversary he disappears. Meaning he did not pick up the phone for 3 days. I knew something was up. When he finally picked up on the 3rd day with me completely distraught all he could say was baby I lost my mind. I thought immediately that he met someone. Well long story short, I believed the whole time he was faithful even though he always ignored my calls and hung up on me a lot. His excuse was that I was going to school instead of coming to him and till then he would ignore me. WELL, I finally made a ticked for me and the kids and 2 days before arriving I get a crazy text. I guess it was his whore. I didn't know for sure because he told me it was just one of his co workers messing with me and she would not pick up when she said she would. This effing broad text me for 24+ hours tormenting me about all this insane shit I wasn't believing because I was in denial. AND giving him the benefit of the doubt. Bitch stops texting but on the second day in California she finally decides to call me and tell me she was indeed a bitch and not his co worker named John (funny name to pick especially for a rich bitch that's fucking my broke ass husband), I wanted to collapse. It was to late I was already in cali. His phone had a password everything had a password. I prayed to god to somehow figure out whatta hell was really going on. so finally I got the great idea to put his sd card into my smart phone and boy oh boy what did I find. 534 recorded conversations between the 2 of them conspiring against me plus many phone calls my husband would make to her phone and my husband literally begging her for sex. TOO MUCH Y'ALL! Anyways weeks went by he kept going to her house in the middle of the night. Finally one great day where he worked my brain well enough to make me think it was over between the 2 of them we get into an argument right before bed (he denies it but i know he took my money) and there he went running to her house. In a matter of seconds I figured out her password to the phone found many texts from her husband who she claimed was her ex and called him. the poor guy was so distraught and threatened my piece of shit husband for fucking his wife and what does my husband do? he denies everything and tells her man that I'm crazy. supposedly they have not seeing each other for 3 weeks after that but she still texts him about all this shit I'm doing (I'm not) and has a restraining order against ME! After all the harrassment I'm fucking getting a restraining order, I feel like that despite him trying to look concerned he's part of this. He tells me he loves me but still doesn't really sleep with me. He does but not a lot. i know his sex drive and this is not it. I feel like he made plans with her for tomorrow morning but I don't know what the hell to think anymore. ADVICE please.

Well I guess 2 days passed and after going through his computer I found something about "Flourine intoxication" I don't know if he's trying to poison me or what I don't know if I'm stressed or if he's poisonining me because my body is litteraly breaking down. What do y'all know about "Flourine intoxication"

by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 4:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
vegana
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 4:31 AM

By the way I saw her pictures on Facebook and she's ugly as HELL but I guess she's skinny with big titts. I'm not beautiful but I don't look like her ugly ass either. I don't know why he would get like that with her and so against me. Could she possibly be doing some voodoo type shit?

Fields456
by Silver Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 4:33 AM
Go home final for divorce and have your proof ready. I'm not one to say file but this is insane and def justifies filing.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
vegana
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 4:38 AM

Everyone that hears my story says this is insane. I don't know what the fuck i'm still doing here or fighting for

Quoting Fields456:

Go home final for divorce and have your proof ready. I'm not one to say file but this is insane and def justifies filing.

vegana
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 4:41 AM

How can someone forget about their attractive wife that fast (2 months barely) and fall so deep for a shit face like that? I always took pride of my skills in bed but this bitch must be doing something not discovered yet

Fields456
by Silver Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 4:43 AM
I have no idea if it were me I would be back in my home state filling for full custody plus anything else I could file for showing all the proof I had to back it up ! (. And I have been divorced and am now happily remarried ). Good luck which vet way u choose. Just know u deserve better and can find it !

Quoting vegana:

Everyone that hears my story says this is insane. I don't know what the fuck i'm still doing here or fighting for

Quoting Fields456:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
vegana
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 4:48 AM

He's telling me that the recordings won't hold up in court. My best friend is still holding the sd cards for me and I'm still going to try to use them and hopefully it'll work. It's just hard because I still love him so much. I want things back the way they used to be. It's very strange seeing your husband thinking about someone other then you

Quoting Fields456:

I have no idea if it were me I would be back in my home state filling for full custody plus anything else I could file for showing all the proof I had to back it up ! (. And I have been divorced and am now happily remarried ). Good luck which vet way u choose. Just know u deserve better and can find it !

Quoting vegana:

Quoting Fields456:

Fields456
by Silver Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 4:51 AM
Idk where u are filing so idk if the stuff will hold up in court but I do know things won't ever go back to what u want he has proven it. ( like saying the recordings won't hold up in court ). You need to do what's best for u and your kids

Quoting vegana:

He's telling me that the recordings won't hold up in court. My best friend is still holding the sd cards for me and I'm still going to try to use them and hopefully it'll work. It's just hard because I still love him so much. I want things back the way they used to be. It's very strange seeing your husband thinking about someone other then you

Quoting Fields456:

Quoting vegana:

Quoting Fields456:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
biancalina20
by Bianca Lina on Feb. 5, 2013 at 8:59 AM
Get all the evidence. And file for divorce. Thats what I would do.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
frzmamaof4
by Bronze Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 9:13 AM
Take your evidence, file for divorce and take his ass to the cleaners and MAKE HIS ASS PAY for messing with a whore and tearing your family apart. Don't give in and take his ass back, it'll happen again!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MomRocs1102
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 9:21 AM

get restraining order, leave him and start over. Leave that drama alone your husband is a liar, cheater, heart breaker, worthless man sorry but he is,  he would still be cheating if you wouldn't have caught him.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)