Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Help I trying not to be mean to a girl friend of mine!!!!!!!!

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 4:33 PM
  • 4 Replies

Well i got this girl friend who just post her boyfriend bond for another county friday and she and him spend all day together friday till saturday morning he left her and have not been back with her but he said he was cause sunday was her birhtday. So she break-up with him cause he went back to the peolpe house that got him the trouble in the first place and now she is blowning up mine and another girlfriends phone of mine up. We is telling her to move on but she is talking about the am thing every time she call us. I dont want to be mean but i can understand that she love him cause they been together for 1 yr and 5 months so how can we put it to her nicely that she need to move on and stop talking about him and move on with her life cause there is someone out there for her.

by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 4:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
shadow_lark
by Silver Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 4:37 PM
I wouldn't. Just be straight with her. He's a loser douchebag who just used her for money to get out of jail.
She'll be pissed for a while, but will thank you eventually... hopefully sooner rather than later.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ReadWriteLuv
by Casey on Feb. 5, 2013 at 4:47 PM

...........too easy. Walking away.

KyrinM
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 4:49 PM
1 mom liked this

Darling, I would love to help, if I could translate what the heck you are saying.  What dialect is that?

Gmgej
by Michele on Feb. 5, 2013 at 5:54 PM

wow too much work to comprehend.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)