Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

FWB with a married man! Sexual content be aware.

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 6:09 PM
  • 161 Replies

I kinda have a sitaution right now that I am really struggling with. My husband and I are happily married. He is awesome in the bedroom and I love him with all my heart. We have a child together and for that and many other reasons I would never ever leave him for another man. I've had a situation come up where a friend from many years ago has expressed an interest in me and I am fond of him.  Problem lies in the fact that he is married and I happen to be friends with his wife and children. He claims that he is happily married too, but something tells me that that is not the case. I've explained to him that I am not a home wrecker and I will never and have no interest in leaving my husband for him. I want this to be purely a sex no strings attached arrangement. Can this be possible with a married man? I am super afraid that he might leave his wife and confess that he wants to be with me and I just can't have this happen. I care for his wife to much to have that happen. Am I playing with fire? I am super confused and would like some advice. I kinda want him to tell me he was just playing around and go back home to his wife where he belongs and maybe just keep this as a friends situation. We have been texting some pretty explicit stuff to each other, but no plans to really hook-up in person as he knows I have family obligations ans so does he. HELP! We have an OPEN MARRIAGE.

by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 6:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ChelseySpelsey
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 6:11 PM
28 moms liked this
If you cared for your husband or your "friend's" wife at all you wouldn't even be considering it.

ETA after you added your little "open marriage" edit.

I still stand on what I said before.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
boshs1andonly
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 6:12 PM
6 moms liked this

You're afraid of him leaving his wife? What about your husband leaving you? That should be your bigger concern. How could this not end badly? 

TairyHesticle
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 6:13 PM
15 moms liked this
Neither of you are happily married if you want to sleep with each other.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
masonmomma
3 moms liked this
You have to actually ask "am I playing with fire..." smdh.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
TeamTARDIS
2 moms liked this
Do you seriously need to ask advice about this? 99% of affairs are found out, so if you did sleep with this guy chances are you too will be caught and you would end up with a divorce, angry child, angry friend and an ex lover...is it really worth it?
isaacsmom2013
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 6:14 PM

We have an open marriage. In fact my husband knows about this man.Not worried one bit about my husband leaving me. He has seen every text message this man has sent me.

DragonMother10
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 6:14 PM
4 moms liked this
If you love your husband and would never leave him, why the hell would you even consider to have sex with another man, married or not. You are more worried about betraying HIS wife over you betraying YOUR husband? Yeah that makes complete sense.
ELFs_Mommy
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 6:16 PM
3 moms liked this
You are an idiot. Enough said.
Eshadowgirl
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 6:17 PM
1 mom liked this

Dude!!!  Why would you even consider putting his marriage AND yours in jeopardy!!!!?????

If you cared anything for your life and his, you would walk away.  Obviously you are not as in love w/ your husband and children as you say...If your willing to lose everything to sleep with someone your "fond" of.

If you have to ask "Should I"..Then you are thinking and contemplating screwing up your life for sex.   SMH......Stupid...just plain STUPID.

Dee0886
by Bronze Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 6:18 PM
2 moms liked this
Does his wife know like your hubby? If he's gonna do it behind her back, your both really shitty people.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)