Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

business idea B&B would you stay there. please input.

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 7:08 PM
  • 6 Replies

So we bought land 30  acres . We plan to live off the grid build a house use only solar and wind energy. I think we should build 2 little studio cabins that also only have solar. We would rent them out as a B&B. We will raising live stock, growing fruits and veggies and fresh honey. I plan on cooking a warm breakfast but would make fresh bread, granola bars and muffins, fresh milk and juice.  All organic and fresh put a hammock out side there cabin. They would have choice of having food delivered or come down and eat. Is this a place you would pay to stay at. It would be in the Tennessee  mountains. 

by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 7:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
MagicTemptation
by Christina on Feb. 5, 2013 at 7:31 PM

I would. But I am a country, hole in the wall kinda girl. lol. You could offer horse riding, and farm experience as well. Some people actually pay money to go on a ranch and be a pretend farmer.

justpeachy71904
by Silver Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 8:26 PM
Omg.thats great! I would so go. What a nice escape! I have such a stressful life and hectic week.

If you could make it so animals are welcome we would be all about it ;)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
hudson.maggie
by Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 8:27 PM
That sounds very relaxing! I would definately do it!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
tihone77
by Bronze Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 8:35 PM

Would the studio cabins have their own bathrooms?  That's usually my turn off with the B&Bs I've looked into.  The rest sounds wonderful and yes I would pay.

1squishysmom
by Bronze Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 8:42 PM

No. Too much like home. I would just stay here. There are plenty of people that live in the city that would probably love it though.

AnGLInterrupted
by Kendall on Feb. 5, 2013 at 11:43 PM

Yea I would be interested in something like that!  Good luck to you guys!  :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)