Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

i need to spice up my marriage. (could be considered TMI)

Posted by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 12:00 AM
  • 2 Replies

i can't help but feel like my husband and i have hit a rut with our marriage. we have been together almost 4 years and married for almost a year. we have lived together for 2+ years and at the beginning "spice" was not a problem. but now i feel like everything we do is routine and i find myself missing the early years of our relationship. our sex life was amazing at the beginning and stayed that way up until about 1 year and a half ago but like i said i feel like we've hit a rut. i know having kids changes things a little but i don't want to be the couple that lose all sense of romance because we have a child. any suggestions to help me spice things up? i know the "honeymoon" phase can't last forever but i want to bring some of it back. i miss the way we used to be.

by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 12:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Sheilaweila07
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 12:12 AM

I had this problem and am just overcoming it. Mine likes candles and lace if u know what I mean:) the minute he sees it its on.  Figure out what his thing or things are. And share urs. Fantasies, positions, etc... Some guys really like the way down there looks so if you are already doing that then present a different look.  It worked for me. Good luck!

MixedCooke
by Silver Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 12:43 AM

GLAMOUR.COM go to their sex section and they have various positions to try out!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)