Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Ok, yea, I'm strange

Posted by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 9:58 AM
  • 24 Replies
3 moms liked this
So my husband usually falls asleep before so he never knew. I have to touch my husband for about 15 mins before I can go to sleep. It's like a comfort thing for me I guess. Well the other day he asked if I knew what woke him up and I told him that I think I scared him when I put my hand on his arm. Well of course I had to explain it to him and last night, the smirk he had on his face was so cute. He stayed awake but I needed to go to bed so I reached over and put my hand on his arm. I then hear this "pssst... Your touching me" so I opened my eyes a little and said "I don't care I need to touch you" and that smirk came out and he just responded with "I know, I love you". I feel weird for having to touch him though. Anyone else have to do something like that?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 9:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
shadow_lark
by Silver Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 9:59 AM
No, thank goodness, I'd be sol if I had to do that in order to sleep
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
aimesnyc
by Amy on Feb. 6, 2013 at 10:06 AM

I can definitely relate.  Sometimes I like laying there with my arm wrapped around/linked in his for a while before I fall asleep.  Then when I'm ready I turn over and go to sleep. :)

mustloveanimals
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 10:11 AM

I love to put my hand on DH's arm when I go to sleep. He doesn't like cuddling because he gets too hot, so that is the only touch I can really do. I don't think it is wierd at all. 

AlannaMaria
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 10:13 AM
I'm have to be touching my DH to fall asleep. We love to cuddle :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Fairywings1223
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 10:15 AM
Aww its not strange. I used to be the same way. But after having dh be otr truck driver for years I had to get over it.
hollydaze1974
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 2:42 PM
1 mom liked this
Some part of our body has to be touching whether it's spooning or just toes :-) until sleep comes .
Krysden
by Platinum Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 2:42 PM

I think it's sweet

shaunaleigh418
by Bronze Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 2:45 PM
I'm the same way!
AnGLInterrupted
by Kendall on Feb. 6, 2013 at 3:07 PM

I just have to have a good night kiss and a cuddle before bed.  We usually talk for 10-15 minutes before we fall asleep.  That's "our time".

JadsW
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 3:10 PM
I have rubbed that man's back/stroked his hair every night that we've spent together for the last 16 or so years. I hate it when he's not here. It's definitely something that I'm used to, to fall asleep.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)