Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

crying my eyes out

Posted by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 2:00 AM
  • 7 Replies
I have been with my man for 2 years and married for 3 months. Well here's where my issue lies. I went to get on the computer and my husband didn't log off. So the page he was last on was a website that allows him to text his daughter online. Ok, I don't check his stuff but I happen to see my name and my sons name. So yes I read the message. His daughter asked if her mom showed up at the door would he leave me. He replied back that he wishes he was still with her mother. As soon as I read this my heart just dropped and I started crying. I love my husband and never ever for one second wish I was still with an ex. I really don't know what to do. We have a great relationship (or so I thought). Do I just accept this or do I leave him? I'm lost and extremely hurt.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 2:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
EsmeVincent
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 2:03 AM
1 mom liked this
Talk to him...tell him that you weren't snooping, he left the page open and you saw your name so you read it. The only way people make things work.is to talk about the 'problem' and the work together to fix it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.Kubalabuku
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 2:09 AM
2 moms liked this

Complicated.  He could feel like he has to tell his daughter what she needs or wants to hear.  And you did read a message out of context.  It's possible he was saying he regrets life choices, that he wishes life could have worked out better for them all.  She asked if he would leave you for her Mom.  He didn't say that.  He said he wished he was still with her Mom.  Maybe he feels that way because of the pain his DD is in.  It doesn't mean he doesn't love you.  It can be very complicated to communicate that you wish things had worked out, but are happy now and excited for what you have.

Talk, be honest and let him be honest.  Don't accuse and fly off the deep end. If you two have a total breakdown of communication, try talk therapy or marriage counseling.

godsgirl26
by Silver Member on Feb. 7, 2013 at 2:12 AM
I would talk to him about it.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
DieselsMom
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 2:17 AM

3 months are you are ready to leave???? Talk to him, find out why he said what he did.....and for the love of god stop crying!!

MixedCooke
by Silver Member on Feb. 7, 2013 at 2:20 AM

Im sure he may have just been saying that to make her feel better or maybe he was saying it sarcastically.  You will only know the truth if you ask him upfront.

cali_angel_girl
by Amy :) on Feb. 7, 2013 at 2:27 AM

I agree with the other ladies I would talk to him about it before you make your decision

AnGLInterrupted
by Kendall on Feb. 7, 2013 at 3:01 AM

Talk to him.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN