Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

1st kiss you and your SO/DH shared?

Posted by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 5:32 PM
  • 49 Replies
Who initiated?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 5:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
beffy1215
by Beth on Feb. 7, 2013 at 6:05 PM

him

Anryan
by Platinum Member on Feb. 7, 2013 at 6:17 PM

David and I:  David did

Irish and I: Irish did

Anryan,

Wife to.....

David    and   Irish

shylynn22
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 6:18 PM
Omg. It was magic. He did.
Allebas
by Member on Feb. 7, 2013 at 6:18 PM

ME!!! We were out on our THIRD date and he refused to kiss me on our first or second date!! On this third date, I told myself if he did not kiss me on this date, I was going to tell him to never call me or talk to me ever again! I was also going to tell him to forget I even existed!! He finally kissed me back! I was kissing his cheeks and lips and he just kept his lips tightly closed!! He is an AMAZING kisser! :)

manifer_momma
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 6:20 PM
Him
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommynwife26
by Member on Feb. 7, 2013 at 6:21 PM
I don't remember lol probably him though I wanted to kiss him to see if we had chemistry.
Blackroses137
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 6:33 PM
I did! It was the day we first started dating. I was actually really nervous and I wasn't even going to kiss him. We were at my friend's house. She kept texting my boyfriend telling him he should kiss me. He told me. I told him no. He was so understanding. He didn't force me to kiss, which I appreciate so much. We were holding each other and I was so happy being with him. But then he had to go. Before he left, I planted a quick kiss on his lips. It was amazing. It wasn't one of those deep pasionate kisses, but it was our very first, which makes it so special to me. I'm so happy I got over my fear and kissed him :)
Kaylahk
by Member on Feb. 7, 2013 at 6:34 PM
My god I remember this. He had tried to kiss me before but I freaked out and chickened. This time I was showing him the house I built for our pet ducks when we had them. We got talking and laughing and then he just you know lifted my chin and bam.
AleaKat
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 6:36 PM

I did and it went something like this.
I thought he was gonna swallow my face... Lol
He's vastly improved.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
earthangel1967
by YVONNE on Feb. 7, 2013 at 6:37 PM

It was mutual at the same time, it was on our first date and he gave me a gift and I gave him a hug for it and as we pulled back a tiny bit from the hug we caught eachothers eyes in a gaze and it was obvious we both had passion in our eyes and we both started kissing and he pushed me up against the wall (which I think is super sexy!) it was an awesome first kiss!

YVONNE

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)