Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Do you trust your hubby/so alone with the kids for long periods of time without worrying something will go wrong?

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 12:19 PM
  • 130 Replies
6 moms liked this
I always felt no one could take care of the kids better than me because im mama but i left the kids with my husband and when i got back home the house was spotless, the kids were fed, clean and in bed, dinner was cooked and my hubby wasnt even breaking a sweat so instead of being happy i was so f**king pissed lol, i just felt like he showed me up lol, so what about you?
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 12:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kalejames2010
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 12:44 PM
2 moms liked this
I leave him with the kids all the time.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MrsApple
by Silver Member on Feb. 8, 2013 at 12:46 PM
2 moms liked this

There's no one I trust with her more!

MrsLondon
by Bronze Member on Feb. 8, 2013 at 12:48 PM
1 mom liked this

LMAO! I trust dh. He's pretty good but he's usually ready for me to come back home. He's usuallly only alone with them on a Saturday when I decide to do the grocery shopping alone.

annasmom1234
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 12:49 PM
3 moms liked this

This made me laugh, because dd had the flu this week, and I stayed home with her Monday.  I worked from home (including a video conference), helped with homework, tidied everything up, did all the washing and dishes, cooked a nice supper, and got everything ready for the next night's supper, plus made sure dd was drinking fluids and making sure her fever was kept down.  The next day was his turn.  I come home from work, and the house looks like a tornado went through it, washing is piled up, dishes are dirty in the sink, dd is crying because she can't figure out a algebra problem, and supper is still in the fridge.  I trust him to take care of her, but I know things aren't going to be up to my liking as far as house cleanliness!

MJP76
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 12:52 PM
2 moms liked this

DH after our DD was born was a SAHD. Back then my job didn't offen maternity leave so we could only afford for me to take a week off of work.. I had no issues.. He was a good SAHD, and when I got home from work he waited on me hand and foot. The house wasn't aways spotless, but who's house is with a 3 year old and a newborn...lol

kirbymom
by Member on Feb. 8, 2013 at 12:55 PM
2 moms liked this

lol ~  Yes, I can trust my hubby to not only take care of the kids but take care of everything else too.  The only thing he can not do better than a woman is get pregnant and breastfeed--he's that good. He shows me up all the time. But what do I care? He married me, didn't he?  lol  :)    

motherslove82
by Member on Feb. 8, 2013 at 12:56 PM
2 moms liked this

Of course I trust him. I don't expect anyone to do things exactly the way I do. He's not me. He does things his own way. As long as the kids are not mistreated, I have to let go of my inner control freak and let them stay with their Daddy. LOL.

amanda81919
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 12:58 PM
2 moms liked this
Yeah. I know he's awesome or else I wouldn't have had sex with him. They like him better than me I think bc he's not home as often.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
balagan_imma
by Member on Feb. 8, 2013 at 1:00 PM
3 moms liked this

I completely trust him with the kids. This is why I chose to have kids with him, otherwise what's the point. I knew from very early on that he wouldn't do things like I do, but he does things like he does and that's ok.

AnGLInterrupted
by Kendall on Feb. 8, 2013 at 1:05 PM
2 moms liked this

I feel 100% comfortable in his ability as a father.  I leave her with him all the time.  The house is ALWAYS wrecked, but she's alive, fed and happy.  LOL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)