Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Do you trust your hubby/so alone with the kids for long periods of time without worrying something will go wrong?

Posted by   + Show Post
I always felt no one could take care of the kids better than me because im mama but i left the kids with my husband and when i got back home the house was spotless, the kids were fed, clean and in bed, dinner was cooked and my hubby wasnt even breaking a sweat so instead of being happy i was so f**king pissed lol, i just felt like he showed me up lol, so what about you?
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 12:19 PM
Replies (121-130):
SassyLaLa85
by Bronze Member on Feb. 10, 2013 at 2:06 PM
1 mom liked this

I totally trust my hubby alone with the kids.....they usually clean and then do something fun.

Something can go wrong no matter who they are with, myself, hubby, grandparents, etc.

lapcounter
by Gold Member on Feb. 10, 2013 at 2:09 PM
Yes why in the world would I have a child with a person I couldn't trust. My husband had our girl's all day yesterday while I went shopping all day with my mom yesterday.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
livanded
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 11:44 PM
1 mom liked this
My hubby stays home with the kids atleast once a week. And like when I am home with them sometimes the house gets cleaned sometimes it does not, but who cares. We are all happy and healthy, that is all that matters
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Theaterchick
by Bronze Member on Feb. 11, 2013 at 1:15 AM
I trust him. My df watches our twins while I'm in school and he is the only one I fully trust with them. Lol. He is a amazing dad
mutedsapphire
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 1:18 AM
1 mom liked this
DF watches our son for anywhere from 4 to 8 hours every day except Sunday and has for almost a year now. If I didn't trust him, I wouldn't have gone back to school! :)
Fields456
by Silver Member on Feb. 11, 2013 at 1:18 AM
I absolutely do he is a wonderful father
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KaylasMama11
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 1:58 AM

def

2lilmamas
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 4:48 AM
Yes he great witht the kids.
Lindalou907
by Silver Member on Feb. 11, 2013 at 5:07 AM
1 mom liked this

Ha! That's funny, I'd be a little mad too! I never worried that they would be in danger or anything like that but I knew the house might be messy.

mamoore83
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 5:25 AM
1 mom liked this
Yes he is an amazing dad... I still worry not because of him just because I am a worrier I worry when they are with me too. I don't think I would have been able to handle it if he wasn't as good a dad as he is.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN