Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

When you and your DH/SO hug...

Posted by   + Show Post

...do your kids join you or try to break you up?

My YDS always tries to squirm between DH and I when we hug and break us apart, while ODS just wants to be included.

by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 1:07 PM
Replies (21-30):
Huera620
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 10:15 PM
1 mom liked this
Our son gets mad! LoL He tells DH to get away from "his Mommy" or else he's going to "kick his butt" hahaha. Yesterday I was crying in DH arms and DS came over and pulled me away and DH asked what he was doing and DS saiid that he was going to make Mommy feel better. Awww!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
jellybeanjean
by Bronze Member on Feb. 8, 2013 at 10:45 PM
He doesn't hug me unless I am crying.... Dd is too young to break it up also.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
earthangel1967
by YVONNE on Feb. 9, 2013 at 12:58 PM
1 mom liked this

When we got together the youngest of our 5 was 7 and the oldest was 15 ... they did neither of those things, sometimes they would roll their eyes and groan and say we hug and kiss too much though, so then we would tease them and say oh dont be jealous we love to kiss and hug you too and we would make big exagerated kissy kips and sounds and chase all 5 of them thru the house trying to kiss them and they would scream at the top of their lungs (and laugh) and run away until they all locked themselves safely in one of the bedrooms. hahaha

YVONNE

Raeann11
by Silver Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 1:02 PM

Our oldest leaves us alone. Our 5 year old sometimes joins in. Our 2 year always things she need to be right there between us.

furbabymum
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 1:02 PM

Nah but our DS is only 2. The dogs on the other hand.......

AleaKat
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 1:03 PM
Ds1 hugs us

Ds2 breaks us up. He wants momma to himself. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JadsW
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 1:04 PM
Every time. lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Serenity7
by Platinum Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 1:12 PM

We hug all the time

earthangel1967
by YVONNE on Feb. 9, 2013 at 1:13 PM
1 mom liked this

catchick LOL not our 5 kids. BUT who does frequently make a lot of jealous noise about it and come rushing to join in is both our Oriental Shorthair cat Cherish Bliss and our cockatiel bird Medley. They crack us up. If we are standing up hugging and kissing for example, our cat Cherish will meow meow meow and run over and stand on her hind legs and stretch her front paws as high up our leg as she can meowing to tell us she wants UP for cuddles and hugs and at the same time our cockatiel medley flies over and lands on our heads and chirps like crazy for kisses. haha

YVONNE

S_morgan09
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 2:02 PM

Our little girl just grabs daddys leg. Sometimes she wants us to pick her up and hug her but most of the time she grabs his leg and hugs him =]

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN