Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Between the sheets

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 1:15 PM
  • 44 Replies

My SO insists on covering us up with the blankets during sex. I don't get it, it makes it hot and muggy. I LOVE a good sweat but from the act of sex itself, not from doing it in a cocoon lol. Plus, why cover up a good show. I don't have night vision so it's hard to get a good view of the body of his that I can't get enough of. Do you or your SOs have the habit of this too? And why? I just don't get it.

by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 1:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
beeky
by Alexandra on Feb. 8, 2013 at 1:17 PM
3 moms liked this

It depends on how cold it is.  At this time of year, we usually start out under the covers but they soon get kicked off.

PrdNate
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 1:21 PM
1 mom liked this
In the winter we do start out under the covers, but I'm usually the one to kick them off. Covers are way too constricting for us!! However with 4 kids in the house, we do make sure the bedroom door is locked.
shylynn22
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 1:23 PM
My dh does it too. To be covered up, and if the kids walk in or wake up. I looker it with then of. It gets hot so we compromise. Sometime on ( in the bedroom) sometimes off (in the bedroom sometimes, and in any other room)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Armywifeholcomb
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 2:56 PM
Only if we start off under the covers and the fan is on. But 99% of the time no covers and a lamp on, we like to see what's going on! Door is always locked.
Armywifeholcomb
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 2:56 PM
Only if we start off under the covers and the fan is on. But 99% of the time no covers and a lamp on, we like to see what's going on! Door is always locked.
Starleet
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 2:57 PM

I prefer the sheets/blankets on too..lol

PinkCamoTeamMud
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 3:00 PM
No covers at all. He however insists on having the lights on, hell no!
jesuschild06
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 3:33 PM

Sometimes DF covers us, but I usually uncover us ! Way to hot that way, even on cold days/night. Lights change constantly too. 

I think guys like the extra sweat. I think it also makes them feel more incontrol. Df has told me "But if the covers are on then you cant sneak away." Not that I ever would, and he knows that, but thats why i think it makes them feel more incontrol. 

MJP76
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 3:56 PM

No we are pretty open.. We actually take the blankets off of the bed, and even sometimes throw down towels, to my sheets don't get all messy. And we also don't just limit sex to the bed.

furbabymum
by Gold Member on Feb. 8, 2013 at 4:41 PM

I'm with Beeky. Start under because it's cold and throw them off when we get hot.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)