Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

idk what to do

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 3:21 PM
  • 5 Replies
My fiance is so jealous he just calls with an attitude bcuz of whatever is happening in his head and having a bad day at work i guess. I was out of breath from trying to finish cleaning b4 he gets here so the house looks nice plus I'm 6 months pregnant so i get out of breath. And his like what am i doing with an attitude. It drives me crazy when all i do is stay home everyday and clean or go a few doors down to my dads. I love my fiance i would never be with anyone else especially behind his back I'm sick of him thinking it bcuz of his past. It pisses me off.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 3:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
jesuschild06
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 3:26 PM

I get that. Have you sat down and talked to him about it? On a day he doesnt work, so hes not coming home annoyed from it and worried about you. A day where you can both have calm thoughts about it? It might help. 

How does he feel about you texting him at work (if you have a phone as well)? When me and DF got together, he had a couple friends I worked with that were telling him that i was a cheater and such, so he had a hard time trusting me. So I would just send him lovey texts while he was at work so he knew I was thinking about him. And it helped a lot for us. Just a thought?

nicole2884
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 4:31 PM
You need to talk to him
Trust=relationship

No trust= chaos

You cant live like that
furbabymum
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 4:38 PM

You think this is magically going to get better when you marry? Do yourself a favor and read through the posts about controlling and emotionally abusive spouses. IMO this "man" is not ready for a relationship. He can't make a life with you if he's still mentally stuck in the life he had before.

Get premarital counseling. LOTS of it.

KVnC
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 9:50 AM
Its not outta control or anything it happens sometimes not everyday but we do talk about it and he realizes when we talk about it. I've been sending texts and those do work. We're ready, it was worse a while back but with time it gets better i noticed. We're both young and had hard lives but we have brought eachother up so much. I think he's just scared to lose me bcuz we live eachother so much. He don't yell st me or nothing just gets a lil attitude sometimes and when i point it out he gets it and says sorry.
roxanna79
by Bronze Member on Feb. 10, 2013 at 6:53 AM
Has he had anything devastating to him happen in his life?

I lost my family in 18 months and I started doing this to dh. Not jealousy exactly but because there was no one else to focus on he had my full attention and I started seeing things that werent there. He would say something and I would say sorry til next time. The thing that helped the most was dh being understanding and talking. He asked "what can I do to reassue u and prove u can trust me?" Thats all it took. When he was willing to do ANYTHING to assure me I felt better... Just talk to him in an understanding way and see what happens

Quoting KVnC:

Its not outta control or anything it happens sometimes not everyday but we do talk about it and he realizes when we talk about it. I've been sending texts and those do work. We're ready, it was worse a while back but with time it gets better i noticed. We're both young and had hard lives but we have brought eachother up so much. I think he's just scared to lose me bcuz we live eachother so much. He don't yell st me or nothing just gets a lil attitude sometimes and when i point it out he gets it and says sorry.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN