Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

hubbys and animals pics!!!

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 1:19 AM
  • 24 Replies

soo lets brag about our hubbys!!!!! :P lets see those cute or funny pics!!!!!

this is my hubby!!! took a pic with the animal he got for me a few years ago!!

by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 1:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
earthangel1967
by YVONNE on Feb. 9, 2013 at 12:42 PM

Todd and our spoiled cockatiel Medley having a massive kiss fest together awww

YVONNE

earthangel1967
by YVONNE on Feb. 9, 2013 at 12:49 PM

Todd and our cockatiel Medley and our "patio" ducks that we feed  and another one of our patio ducks with Todd and our oriental shorthair cat Cherish Bliss.  (we get geese and squirrels we feed  too and there are also cranes and a few bobcats but we dont feed the latter too bc they dont want us to. )

YVONNE

earthangel1967
by YVONNE on Feb. 9, 2013 at 12:51 PM

My Todd with someone else's Macaw at a fun Pet Expo we went to several months ago in Novi, MI : )  We both crazyyyyyy LOVE ALL animals.  

YVONNE

furbabymum
by Gold Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 12:56 PM

furbabymum
by Gold Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 1:00 PM

DH and Louie who is 13 now and probably going to die soon.

zebbyzebby06
by Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 1:02 PM
I kissed mibe all the.time...he gavr me kisses too

Quoting earthangel1967:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Serenity7
by Platinum Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 1:03 PM

Nice pictures

earthangel1967
by YVONNE on Feb. 9, 2013 at 1:16 PM

Quoting zebbyzebby06:

Quoting earthangel1967:

awww yes Medley LOVES kissing and cuddling! We have always loved all animals but had no idea just how EXTREMELY affectionate and interactive and incredibly intelligent birds are until we adopted Medley when he was 4 mos old (he's 4 now). We feel soooo lucky to be his mommy and daddy.

YVONNE

zebbyzebby06
by Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 1:23 PM
When we got ours he barley had feathers. i took him with when i moved out. had him 10yrs atleast then i killed him :( we had just moved back and our bedroom was freeIng at my gmas. my dog.never had a issue with the bird. well i moved him to hall he just had a small moving.cage still. well idk what happened but we woke to a crash pr.something the cage was on the floor so was bird and dog was by it. But the bird had no blood or teeth marks.that we saw. We are thinking that he was having heartattack maybe or.something going.on and he fluttered around cage feel it opened and he fell out and dog was looking at him. we dont know but i feel so guilty. i loved him so much :( he even attempted.to whistle.andy griffith song hahaa.

Quoting earthangel1967:

Quoting zebbyzebby06:

Quoting earthangel1967:

awww yes Medley LOVES kissing and cuddling! We have always loved all animals but had no idea just how EXTREMELY affectionate and interactive and incredibly intelligent birds are until we adopted Medley when he was 4 mos old (he's 4 now). We feel soooo lucky to be his mommy and daddy.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
earthangel1967
by YVONNE on Feb. 9, 2013 at 1:24 PM

Ok I'm cheating on the post here bc this is obviously NOT a pic of my hubby with an animal, it's our youngest son Elijah 17 1/2 with our granddoggy yorkie Buxton (our 24 yr old daughter Brittany's dog) at christmas, but I just wanted to share it bc I think its soooooooo sooooo cute and I love how the practically match with Elijah wearing his fox spirit hood and also bc Buxton looks like he's smiling or laughing hahaha awwww Oh and ps don't worry Elijah's fox spirit hood is faux fur we don't believe in animals dying for fashion.

YVONNE

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)