Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

hubbys and animals pics!!!

Posted by   + Show Post

soo lets brag about our hubbys!!!!! :P lets see those cute or funny pics!!!!!

this is my hubby!!! took a pic with the animal he got for me a few years ago!!

by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 1:19 AM
Replies (21-24):
C.Fleury
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 5:20 PM
Like my husbands snake do ya ?! LOL

Quoting CharlotteRose:

OMG!!!!!  LOL 

Quoting C.Fleury:

Hubby and our albino Bernese python

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
CharlotteRose
by Charlotte on Feb. 9, 2013 at 5:23 PM

awwww, i kinda like the small/furry kind LOL  

Quoting C.Fleury:

Like my husbands snake do ya ?! LOL

Quoting CharlotteRose:

OMG!!!!!  LOL 

Quoting C.Fleury:

Hubby and our albino Bernese python

earthangel1967
by YVONNE on Feb. 10, 2013 at 3:48 PM

Quoting zebbyzebby06:

Ya when my parents had him his wings wrre clipped but i never did. thats why i think something else happened to him caaue.he would have flew away or.around when he got out of cage.

Quoting earthangel1967:

Quoting zebbyzebby06:

Ahhhhh too cute. i never took mine to a vet i guess i didnt know birds went. he looks just like mine. we tried gettig him a bird leash once but he freaked lol we were gonna walk him and.dog.together

Quoting earthangel1967:

Quoting zebbyzebby06:

When we got ours he barley had feathers. i took him with when i moved out. had him 10yrs atleast then i killed him :( we had just moved back and our bedroom was freeIng at my gmas. my dog.never had a issue with the bird. well i moved him to hall he just had a small moving.cage still. well idk what happened but we woke to a crash pr.something the cage was on the floor so was bird and dog was by it. But the bird had no blood or teeth marks.that we saw. We are thinking that he was having heartattack maybe or.something going.on and he fluttered around cage feel it opened and he fell out and dog was looking at him. we dont know but i feel so guilty. i loved him so much :( he even attempted.to whistle.andy griffith song hahaa.

Quoting earthangel1967:

Quoting zebbyzebby06:

I kissed mibe all the.time...he gavr me kisses too

Quoting earthangel1967:

Todd and our spoiled cockatiel Medley having a massive kiss fest together awww

awww yes Medley LOVES kissing and cuddling! We have always loved all animals but had no idea just how EXTREMELY affectionate and interactive and incredibly intelligent birds are until we adopted Medley when he was 4 mos old (he's 4 now). We feel soooo lucky to be his mommy and daddy.

im sorry hugs  Awwww I'm sooooo terribly sorry for your heartbreaking loss. That would be so traumatic. I can imagine myself being just hysterical. I'm glad he had a happy and loving life while he was with you. HUGS. Medley's vet says that as healthy as he is and the way things are going he won't be surprised if he lives to be 30 and we are hoping and praying so. No matter how long he and Cherish live, it will never be long enough as far as we are concerned, I get literally teary eyed just thinking of the day they pass over. They are so beyond loved.  We even give them birthday parties see? LOL HAHAHA This pic cracks me up everytime I Look at it. It's his millet seed birthday cupcake.

I understand bc Medley's avian vet told us a lot of people dont realize birds need yearly physicals and they also take bloodwork when he's healthy so they have it to compare to in case he gets sick and then we take him in to get his nails clipped several times a year but NEVER EVER his wings, we let him out of his cage to fly and play all he wants 12 hours everyday. : ) The dr checks him all over thoroughly and weighs him too . Here is a pic of him at the vet lol

Oh and we bought Medley a leash and suit too so he could fly around outside with a leash on but the first time we tried to put it on he was SCREAMING hysterical and we barely even touched him (which is weird bc he lets us handle him like crazy all the time he was just terrified of the suit and leash) so we stopped immediately and apologized profusely and never ever tried again, we figured it wasnt worth it if he was so scared of it. I'd never seen him act like that before or since. Poor baby. But yeah we did try too lol

awww that's so sweet you left his wings unclipped once you adopted him : ) Medley's vet loves that we dont clip his wings he said its a lot better for them mentally/emotinally bc they get to fly around like a real bird like they should be able to and he said he can tell in doing the physical bc pet birds that can fly around the house are a lot healthier and in better fitness shape, so that should make you feel extra good you did that for him. awww. : )

YVONNE

zebbyzebby06
by Member on Feb. 10, 2013 at 6:52 PM
Yes he loved to fly!!! And kiss and he always acted like he wanted u to scratch his neck,but when I did he bite me and get mad lol

Quoting earthangel1967:

Quoting zebbyzebby06:

Ya when my parents had him his wings wrre clipped but i never did. thats why i think something else happened to him caaue.he would have flew away or.around when he got out of cage.

Quoting earthangel1967:

Quoting zebbyzebby06:

Ahhhhh too cute. i never took mine to a vet i guess i didnt know birds went. he looks just like mine. we tried gettig him a bird leash once but he freaked lol we were gonna walk him and.dog.together

Quoting earthangel1967:

Quoting zebbyzebby06:

When we got ours he barley had feathers. i took him with when i moved out. had him 10yrs atleast then i killed him :( we had just moved back and our bedroom was freeIng at my gmas. my dog.never had a issue with the bird. well i moved him to hall he just had a small moving.cage still. well idk what happened but we woke to a crash pr.something the cage was on the floor so was bird and dog was by it. But the bird had no blood or teeth marks.that we saw. We are thinking that he was having heartattack maybe or.something going.on and he fluttered around cage feel it opened and he fell out and dog was looking at him. we dont know but i feel so guilty. i loved him so much :( he even attempted.to whistle.andy griffith song hahaa.

Quoting earthangel1967:

Quoting zebbyzebby06:

I kissed mibe all the.time...he gavr me kisses too

Quoting earthangel1967:

Todd and our spoiled cockatiel Medley having a massive kiss fest together awww

awww yes Medley LOVES kissing and cuddling! We have always loved all animals but had no idea just how EXTREMELY affectionate and interactive and incredibly intelligent birds are until we adopted Medley when he was 4 mos old (he's 4 now). We feel soooo lucky to be his mommy and daddy.

im sorry hugs  Awwww I'm sooooo terribly sorry for your heartbreaking loss. That would be so traumatic. I can imagine myself being just hysterical. I'm glad he had a happy and loving life while he was with you. HUGS. Medley's vet says that as healthy as he is and the way things are going he won't be surprised if he lives to be 30 and we are hoping and praying so. No matter how long he and Cherish live, it will never be long enough as far as we are concerned, I get literally teary eyed just thinking of the day they pass over. They are so beyond loved.  We even give them birthday parties see? LOL HAHAHA This pic cracks me up everytime I Look at it. It's his millet seed birthday cupcake.

I understand bc Medley's avian vet told us a lot of people dont realize birds need yearly physicals and they also take bloodwork when he's healthy so they have it to compare to in case he gets sick and then we take him in to get his nails clipped several times a year but NEVER EVER his wings, we let him out of his cage to fly and play all he wants 12 hours everyday. : ) The dr checks him all over thoroughly and weighs him too . Here is a pic of him at the vet lol

Oh and we bought Medley a leash and suit too so he could fly around outside with a leash on but the first time we tried to put it on he was SCREAMING hysterical and we barely even touched him (which is weird bc he lets us handle him like crazy all the time he was just terrified of the suit and leash) so we stopped immediately and apologized profusely and never ever tried again, we figured it wasnt worth it if he was so scared of it. I'd never seen him act like that before or since. Poor baby. But yeah we did try too lol

awww that's so sweet you left his wings unclipped once you adopted him : ) Medley's vet loves that we dont clip his wings he said its a lot better for them mentally/emotinally bc they get to fly around like a real bird like they should be able to and he said he can tell in doing the physical bc pet birds that can fly around the house are a lot healthier and in better fitness shape, so that should make you feel extra good you did that for him. awww. : )

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)