Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Lonely nights

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 6:38 AM
  • 20 Replies
How would you feel only being able to be intimate with your husband maybe once or twice a week? Is that enough for you or would you want more? I personally think more is better and I wish I had more days, but what do you gus think?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 6:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
by Silver Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 7:36 AM
1 mom liked this

Lol! 2x weekly? That would take an act of God. I'm good with once a week. So is DH. But he is lucky if he gets it that much. Lol! Though I will say the past 3 weeks it has been 1x weekly. :)

CharlotteRose
by Charlotte on Feb. 9, 2013 at 2:19 PM

Honey, you are having sex way more than me :( Im jealous LOL  

CrazyLife1996
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 2:22 PM
We aren't the typical couple of 18 yrs. We still have sex most days and some days more.

This past week has been the slowest in a couple of yrs because I am really sick but we still have once this week.
PEEK05
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 2:22 PM

Sometimes we go weeks without having sex lol.

amylovesnick07
by Bronze Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 2:23 PM
My husband has been at recruiting school for a little over a month and still has 2 weeks left. I know when he gets back we'll be intimate everyday for a couple months lol. But before he left it was about once a week.
ttc1rainbow
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 2:28 PM

I think it's different for every couple. :) For us, I'd love to have sex every day! But, we average 2-3 times a week. Sometimes more, depending. :p I know neither of us would be happy with less right now. I'm sure we'll reach a place where we go days/weeks without it. But not right now! :p 

mrsjksimmons
by Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 2:30 PM

We are intimate about 2-3x per week. Sometimes more, sometimes less. All depends on how much we want it. It's fine with me.

Dimples303
by Silver Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 2:54 PM

Unfortunately my husband works nights and sleeps during the day so we are only really able to have sex 2-3 days a week.... I would love to be more intimate with my hubbs but for now, that will have to do.

blueeyes2000
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 2:58 PM

We maybe have sex once every couple months. With my husband's work schedule it just doesn't seem to happen. Wish it would happen more.

luvmynubabe
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 11:30 PM
BUMP
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)