Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Name something you find cute about your hubby/so that makes you smile?

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 12:18 PM
  • 14 Replies
1 mom liked this
I love the way my husband walks, I always smile because hes pigeon toed and bow legged, its so adorable to me
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 12:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
3lilladies81
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 12:21 PM
1 mom liked this
I love his laugh :) I love his hands. Something about those hard working hands make me feel loved and safe.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
earthangel1967
by YVONNE on Feb. 9, 2013 at 12:24 PM
1 mom liked this

He does goofy things to make me laugh, (he always picks up after himself but before he does, if his bathroom towel or clothes are on the floor as he is changing he kicks them from BEHIND and as he does so he makes an eeeee awww donkey sound and it cracks me up every time haha

Also he does a LOT of really good impersonations and is really funny while doing them, one of my personal favorites is Adam Sandlers Little Nicky. Hilarious!

YVONNE

earthangel1967
by YVONNE on Feb. 9, 2013 at 12:27 PM
1 mom liked this

Another thing that makes me smile and I think is sooo precious and cute is that even though he is very manly manly masculine  and he's very authoritiive like from being a boss at work etc when it comes to me and his kids and his cat and bird he is very mushy lovey dovey and romantic and I LOVE seeing this side of him

here is an example of him and our cockatiel having a mutual kiss fest awwwww

YVONNE

mrssummerlin
by Bronze Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 12:28 PM
1 mom liked this
I love the way my DH looks when he's thinking or studying.

It's this brooding, stern look that I find so sexy and intriguing. Makes me smile every single time.
WowIllbeamom11
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 1:53 PM
1 mom liked this
I love that he's ticklish and when he laughs he sounds like poppin fresh, I love watching him play with our daughter, I love the fact that he and our daughter wake up stretching and yawning the same way every morning! :)
Hottmomma607
by Trica on Feb. 9, 2013 at 1:57 PM
1 mom liked this
The way he tries to make me laugh! Its so corny but its sweet!
CharlotteRose
by Charlotte on Feb. 9, 2013 at 2:00 PM
1 mom liked this

Mine will do this annoying mocking voice sometimes which he thinks its funny but really its NOT 

S_morgan09
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 2:06 PM
1 mom liked this

My hubby is really good at quoting movies =] And he is really patient with teaching me how to work on vehicles. And the way he treats our little girl.. Yeah there isn't much I don't love about him =] He impresses me every day.

CrazyLife1996
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 2:09 PM
1 mom liked this
I love when my husband is really working on something like checking the kids math work and he sorta sticks his tongue out to the side.

My boys do it too.
CrazyLife1996
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 2:10 PM
1 mom liked this
He always says off the wall goofy comments that make absolutely no sense at all but he always makes me laugh.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN