Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

i need to get this out (UPDATE)

Posted by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 6:26 PM
  • 38 Replies
1 mom liked this

holy f8ck!!!! i think i might be pregnant i took a test cuz i still havent started my period at first there was only the one line but then i went to check it later and there was a faint second line my husband is going to be soooo pissed i cant believe this has fn happened ive been on the pill for 3 mths frick frick frick. i dont even wanna tell him cuz i know hes going to say i should get an abortion we sooo cant afford this right now our middle child has a genetic disorder that appears to be getting worse and now this fuck i wanna cry soo bad but i cant cuz im at work, i dont wanna have to raise 4 kids on my own but i also refuse to have an abortion sure i wanted to have one more child maybe a boy but this is soooo not not not the right time!!!!!

PLEASE DONT BASH ME I HAVE ENOUGH STRESS AS IT IS I JUST NEEDED TO TELL SOMEONE

Update so went to the health nurse this morning and the test there came back negative! She wasnt sure why i havent had my period so she told me to continue my pills come back in a week to retest to make double sure, and if i havent got my period by next time im due she said the hormones could be to high for me and i may have to go on another type. Also asked her for info on getting my tubes tied (which im kinda of mourning over doing it) but i guess out here they only pay up to $500 of the $3,000. cost of surgery. So that will be on the back burner as I/we save up. Thanks to all of you for the support, oh and when hubby found out last night as i couldnt hide the worry from him the first thing out of his mouth was "you better not be" and today when i told him i was going threw with the surgery whether he liked it or not (because he talked me out of it before) he just got very quite and has said much since. i think secretly he does want another baby but is in the same scared boat as me how can we afford another baby???

OH and to the 1 negative B8tch that had nothing nice to say and thought i had nothing but hate for the potential baby, even though i was freaking out a big part of me is pretty depressed the result was negative and that i have decided to put my foot down and end all chance of ever having another baby so....sticking out tonguedevil to you!!!!!!

by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 6:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KJH78
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 6:29 PM
1 mom liked this

If you're a person of faith, pray for peach and His will to be done. If it's happened then it's for a reason so just go with it. The rest will work itself out......deep breathes! Nothing has to be told/done today until you can confirm the resiults. God bless!

C.Fleury
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 6:31 PM
1 mom liked this
If you are pregnant. Remember everything happens for a reason. Take a deep breath and try to relax.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
nicole2884
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 6:34 PM
When you went back an checked was it within 10 minutes of taking it if not it's not valid could be a evap line test again in the morning with in the 10 min time frame
MelanieMans
by Bronze Member on Feb. 10, 2013 at 6:34 PM

I dont think your husband will leave if you keep the baby.

krodden87
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 6:37 PM
1 mom liked this
I hope everything turns out for the best... with all of your kids. My husband was kind of freaked when i broke it to him with our third but shes due any day now and hes getting into it and helping a lot more than i thought he would. Good luck hon, im here if you need to talk, just message me :-)
robsangel
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 6:41 PM

i think it was within the 10 min i planned on re-testing in the morning im just freaking out so bad right now, i mean ever since i started the pill my period hasnt been regular like it used to be and now its not even here and i start my new pack on tues thats the only reason i tested, we just celebrated our 3rd anniversary yesterday things were finally starting to get good between us. the reason i went on the pill was cuz we all ready had a scare this past summer and his answer was to get an abortion he dont want anymore kids and we cant afford anymore

Mrsfarr
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 6:46 PM
Could be an evap line. Wait a day or two and try again with first morning pee.
huntmom1104
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 7:32 PM

if it was checked after ten minutes then i would test again you are supposed to read them before ten minutes ... Take a deep breath and pray everything is going to be okay good luck :)

Due9
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 7:35 PM

With the way you are handling and talking about this potential pregnancy, I really hope you are not pregnant. Use a second method of protection and please don't bring an un wanted baby into this world.

Serenity7
by Platinum Member on Feb. 10, 2013 at 7:36 PM

(((((((((((((((((Hugs))))))))))))))

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN