Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

how much do you have in common with your DH?

Posted by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 2:17 PM
  • 192 Replies
9 moms liked this
My DH and I are just like water & fire nothing in common. Maybe that's why our marriage works who knows. While he is the loud funny one i'm the quiet one. He loves sweets while I can't stand sweets. He would rather be out doing something while I'm satisfied in reading a good book.
they say opposites attract I think in my case is true.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 2:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lapcounter
by Gold Member on Feb. 11, 2013 at 2:18 PM
We have a lot in common.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jesuschild06
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 2:22 PM

we are about half and half. There are certain video games we both like, and some that the other plays and were like "omg that is soooo boring". same with movies. I am a junk-a-holic, and there are only a few sweets hell eat. And he has to be hungry for them. We both like basically the same foods, BUT we like different seasonings on them and such. We both love the outdoors, but for different reasons. I think it is peaceful and relaxing to walk around outside and observe and listen. He likes them because it gives him ideas to paint..... indoors. 

poshkat
by Bronze Member on Feb. 11, 2013 at 2:23 PM
3 moms liked this

same as you. he won't watch anything i do, won't listen to the same music, we can never agree on what to watch/do when it comes to activities. he likes to be with people, I'd rather read a book or watch a movie. he doesn't like chocolate, i can live on chocolate. but, he makes me laugh, he's an awesome husband and father and an all around good guy. he's very laid back and im very high strung. we work off each other very well.

AleaKat
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 2:24 PM
We have a good bit in common but in general it's like complete opposites.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Nicole1357
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 2:25 PM
4 moms liked this

My dh and I are like that..total opposites! I must say though we have the same morals and religious views.

HKing01
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 6:11 PM
We share the same beliefs and many of the same interests. I'm the quiet one, he is never afraid to speak his mind.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.Kubalabuku
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 6:12 PM

Probably 70% of our interests.  The 30% helps us have seperate interests and keeps things interesting.

raisingmen
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 6:16 PM

wow, you just described my and my DH (except sweets part) He is loud and loves going out and Im homebody usually with a book. Im stricter and more organized and he fun one. Thats why we work, we complement each other.

beeky
by Alexandra on Feb. 11, 2013 at 6:18 PM

We have a lot in common.

Anryan
by Platinum Member on Feb. 11, 2013 at 6:19 PM

David and I don't have alot in common but can talk about anything for hours lol

Irish and I have some things in common but not a ton and again can talk for hours.

Irish and David however have tons in common and are always doing stuff/chatting about stuff lol

Anryan,

Wife to.....

David    and   Irish

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)