Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage
Has your DH/SO ever cooked you a romantic dinner? How was it? What did he cook you?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 7:34 PM
Replies (31-38):
AleaKat
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 7:27 PM
No
He has made me breakfast before though. It was very nice.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
chrismom0306
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 7:30 PM
Not dinner but Sunday morning I was sick with an ear infection and a few of my other medical problems were flaring up. He let me sleep in, got up with the kids and made me breakfast in bed. It was so sweet! It's a rare occasion so it always touches me when it happens
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
C.H.E.L.S.E.A
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 2:16 PM

Yes, but he cooks every meal

heavenlybliss19
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 2:44 PM

Oh man... our very first anniversary dinner.  We'd been dating exactly one year, we were broke.  So, he made me fish (his first time cooking deep fried fish), mac n cheese, and peas.  Well, we sat in the kitchen talking while it was cooking and his mom heard us (we lived with his parents at the time);.  She comes in for her nightly tea, sits down and starts talking with us and we made her up a plate.  Shortly after, she looks around and notices the candles, heart shaped cards, and flowers.... and apologized. I told her "No no no, you just made this night perfect!" Because she'd spent the night talking about how happy she was to be getting me for a daughter-in-law (we'd gotten engaged the month before) and how much she loved seein us together.

kaygarcia97
by Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 2:45 PM
Yep. Steaks, scallops, garlic mashed potatoes and if course red wine.
1squishysmom
by Bronze Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 2:46 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAA........NO

la_bella_vita
by Bella on Feb. 13, 2013 at 2:47 PM

Yes, many times and we also like to cook together.

meangreen18
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 2:50 PM
If he doesn't take me out, he will usually cook for me on my birthday and mother's day. usually steak and whatever else he feels like making.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)