Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Rev Up Your Romance Challenge - Share your thoughts!

Posted by   + Show Post

Congratulations and thank you to everyone who participated in the 10 day Rev Up Your Romance Challenge! We hope you had a great time with this challenge!

Please tell us what you thought of the challenge in the replies below.
Which activities/tips were your favorite?
Which did you find to be the most helpful?
What type of activities/tips would you like to see in future challenges?

In case you missed any of the activities, you can find them all here:

Day 1: Rev Up Your Romance Challenge Day 1: Give Each Other Massages
Day 2:
Rev Up Your Romance Challenge Day 2: Play a Sexy Board Game
Day 3:
Rev Up Your Romance Challenge Day 3: Give a Love Coupon
Day 4:
Rev Up Your Romance Challenge Day 4: Use Scents to Get in the Mood ~ WIN A BONUS PRIZE!!
Day 5:
Rev Up Your Romance Challenge Day 5: Turn It Off & Turn Him On
Day 6:
Rev Up Your Romance Challenge Day 6: Eat Sexy Foods
Day 7:
Rev Up Your Romance Challenge Day 7: Spice up Your Bedroom ~ WIN A BONUS PRIZE!!
Day 8:
Rev Up Your Romance Challenge Day 8: Give Him a Valentine
Day 9:
Rev Up Your Romance Challenge Day 9: Wear Lingerie for Him
Day 10:
Rev Up Your Romance Challenge Day 10: Send Spicy Emails ~ WIN A BONUS PRIZE!!

by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 1:00 AM
Replies (21-30):
marisab
by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 9:28 AM

Congratulations and thank you to everyone who participated in the 10 day Rev Up Your Romance Challenge! We hope you had a great time with this challenge!

Which activities/tips were your favorite? the coupon an dthe bedroom one were mosrt helpful caus ewith my dh in hospital alot of these i couldnt do ;-(
Which did you find to be the most helpful? the same as above 
What type of activities/tips would you like to see in future challenges?I need more activities for moms who cant be with there dh/so by military,illness etc

Trixi.VonLace
by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 9:40 AM
Alot of what was in the challange we already did but I got some good ideas. It also inspired me to take a look at what direction we were going in with our bedroom re decorating and try for some more romantic choices.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mommyto3bees
by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 9:48 AM

Which activities/tips were your favorite? 

i actually liked most of them
Which did you find to be the most helpful?  all
What type of activities/tips would you like to see in future challenges? more fun ones :) interactive lol

Jukebox_Jenny
by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 9:58 AM
It was fun but none of those were things I hadn't heard before... Maybe try to find some really unique stuff?
SassyLaLa85
by Bronze Member on Feb. 17, 2013 at 10:08 AM
Love it! Had a blast, love reading all the responses
Barabell
by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 10:13 AM

I liked all the suggestions. When I signed up, I forgot that my husband wasn't very romantic, but I still think maybe trying the coupons and improving the style in the bedroom might help. I'm looking forward to trying those suggestions. Thanks!!

Hawkecho
by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 10:16 AM

Which activities/tips were your favorite?  The Massages, Spice up your bedroom, and Send spicy emails.

Which did you find to be the most helpful? The Spice up your bedroom - My room was a complete disaster with a lot of our kids things in there. Chucking all the toys, stuffed animals, kids' shoes & clothes out and making the space about us as a couple instead of us as parents was really helpful! So much so that my husband wants a complete remake of our space! YES! So that'll be our new project - making our bedroom a refuge for US.

What type of activities/tips would you like to see in future challenges? More outside of the home challenges more along the lines of a date. Also, challenges that can be forwarded to our spouses to make it twice the fun would be great.

goddess99
by Bronze Member on Feb. 17, 2013 at 10:21 AM

I liked all of them but we already kind of do all of them so...

minimoo
by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 10:27 AM
I liked them all. The board game was fun
kerryket
by Member on Feb. 17, 2013 at 10:39 AM

We liked the love coupons, I liked this challenge, it's easy to get caught up in the day to day and good to have some fun, and I liked the feedback from others on the site.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)