Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Does anyone have dinner reservations for V-day?

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 2:06 PM
  • 22 Replies
Where are you going? Are you sticking home for V-day and cooking a nice dinner for DH/SO?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 2:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
catherine_b
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 2:12 PM
1 mom liked this
I used to work in restaurants and Vday is THE WORST night to go to a restaurant.

It is usually too crowded so we either go the weekend before or after. Much more enjoyable!
CharlotteRose
by Charlotte on Feb. 12, 2013 at 2:34 PM

SO gets home too late to eat out and we aren't doing anything for V Day so no.....

Megan11587
by Megan on Feb. 12, 2013 at 2:34 PM
Neither. He has class and won't be home until 10. I will be asleep by then.
xoxRachelxox
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 2:35 PM
1 mom liked this

We will be staying home and he will be cooking. He is the cook in the family, not me.

boshs1andonly
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 2:36 PM
1 mom liked this

We're going out on sunday, no babysitter on thursday. But either way most of the places I looked at don't take reservations, which seems pretty stupid to me. 

annasmom1234
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 2:41 PM
1 mom liked this

We are staying in because the thought of waiting in line to eat doesn't make me happy.  We will grill steaks, bake potatoes, and have a green salad.  He gets to grill...and chicken nuggets for dd (in the oven).

frogbender
by Member on Feb. 12, 2013 at 2:44 PM
1 mom liked this

We are going out. However, I live in a small town and the restaurant we are going to does not take reservations, but the food is great! Hopefully, it won't be too packed.

AlannaMaria
by Alanna on Feb. 12, 2013 at 6:10 PM
Yea I know what you mean. I use to bartend at a resteraunt and it's always crazy.

Quoting catherine_b:

I used to work in restaurants and Vday is THE WORST night to go to a restaurant.

It is usually too crowded so we either go the weekend before or after. Much more enjoyable!
AlannaMaria
by Alanna on Feb. 12, 2013 at 6:11 PM
Just try and get there a little earlier. Have fun!

Quoting frogbender:

We are going out. However, I live in a small town and the restaurant we are going to does not take reservations, but the food is great! Hopefully, it won't be too packed.

AlannaMaria
by Alanna on Feb. 12, 2013 at 6:11 PM
Sounds delish to me:)

Quoting annasmom1234:

We are staying in because the thought of waiting in line to eat doesn't make me happy.  We will grill steaks, bake potatoes, and have a green salad.  He gets to grill...and chicken nuggets for dd (in the oven).

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)