Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

What is the most romantic thing your DH/SO has ever done?

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 3:08 PM
  • 46 Replies

Come on ladies.  He has to have done something to woo you.

by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 3:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
beeky
by Alexandra on Feb. 12, 2013 at 3:18 PM
2 moms liked this

For our 10th anniversary he gave me an exact duplicate of my wedding bouquet and a diamond eternity ring.

Armywifeholcomb
by Bronze Member on Feb. 12, 2013 at 3:45 PM
1 mom liked this
Christmas Eve date our first year, it was raining and cold. He didn't wear a jacket but opened my door every time and stood there and kissed me as I sat in the truck.
When I was having a couple of sick days, he changed EVERY diaper and next morning got up with DS and locked the bedroom door behind him so DS wouldn't wake me up.
He was working in town one morning and before he went to his normal workplace, he stopped in to give me Go-Go juice (mocha from mcds) because I had a busy day to get going for(tho for the life of me I can't remember what I had to do that day!)
There's more but those are three that really stand out besides when he proposed...
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
LoveMyLos
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 3:47 PM
7 moms liked this
Changed the toilet paper roll.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amanda81919
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 4:08 PM
Mowed C y A in the grass or bought me the wii when I was dying to have it.
mommyspalace
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 8:44 PM
1 mom liked this
Cleared out a space in front of our house ( including trees being cut down) and made me a sitting area complete with rose bushes new patio set and my NEW GRILL!!!! That's what I came home to today!!!
unsuspected
by Gold Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 12:39 AM
After our vow renewal (it was our first only wedding experiance) he SURPRISED me with our honeymoon to catalina. :-)
pittymama
by Silver Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 1:48 AM

not a thing ;) he doesn't do anything big. he does small romantic gestures but in his own asshole way. i lurv him. 

Vipergirl22
by Bronze Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 5:08 AM
1 mom liked this

Well when we first started dating, I was in high school and my dad didn't approve of the age difference. I was 17 he had just turned 20 and we got told we couldn't see each other anymore but we still did. Well after we got caught and all this stuff (long story) he gave me a necklace he wears and told me it was a piece of his heart and it was mine to keep til we could see each other again. We still talked and everything between this time. Well when my dad finally caved and let us see each other I gave it back. That was the best Christmas ever. I got to surprise him at his parents house Christmas morning saying my dad caved...one out of a couple times that I have seen him cry.

vinalex0581
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 8:23 AM

I'm still waiting, lol!!

i.heart.myboys
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 8:29 AM
My DH isn't good at romantic stuff. But I married him knowing that.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)