Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

What is the most romantic thing your DH/SO has ever done?

Posted by   + Show Post

Come on ladies.  He has to have done something to woo you.

by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 3:08 PM
Replies (21-30):
addiesmommy1109
by Bronze Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 11:02 PM
This is not the most "romantic" I guess but it's the moment I knew he was a keeper lol. I had my tonsils/adenoids out and sinus surgery in one day. I was 16. Needless to say I was a mess, he was 18 and spent every single day with me and even held my hair while I vomited blood. Most teenage boys would have ran for the hills but 6 years later he's still here :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
la_bella_vita
by Bella on Feb. 14, 2013 at 12:46 AM
The way he proposed and our wedding night
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
renae87
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 1:42 AM

I done so many I lost count lol.

wendyjohnson07
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 1:51 AM

there was one time that he pulled over into a parking lot got out of the car came to my side an opened the door an got me out an slow danced with me there in the parking lot 

KimTaylor76
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 1:56 AM
My dh tries really hard to be romantic but he's not too creative lol he tends to fall back on the cliches, flowers, heart shaped boxes of chocolates, teddy bears. That kind of thing.

Oh! When I was about 7 months pregnant I was nesting hard core and I kept freaking out because we hadnt bought a crib yet, while I was at work he bought the crib and bedding set that I had picked out and set it all up in the babies room to surprise me when I got home. I guess it wasn't romantic, but it sure was sweet and thoughtful :)
luvmymunchkins3
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 1:58 AM

he has done alot but my favorite thing was when he bought we 2 dozen pink (my favorite) roses an put a fake one in it that said "i will love you till the last rose dies"

barneysaid
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 2:35 AM
Hands me the remote!! Lol
Javamom00
by Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 6:49 AM

he proposed to me, once he had our wedding planned for Niagra Falls

eesmommy
by Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 6:59 AM
1 mom liked this
Once or twice a year he calls around bookish and tells me to pack a bag for a day or two and when he arrives home we head off to somewhere relaxing. The kids go too, so its always fun and the spontaneity is a rush :-) .

Every day he grabs me up close and kisses me like there is no tomorrow. The head rush is amazing and somehow his delicious cologne always gets on my clothing and I smell it all day, sometimes I just sit and waft lol.

He will come home from work and take us on a night time drive, sometimes we drive out to the lake and let the kids run and play, look at the stars, other times we get icecream, sometimes we just drive around aimlessly, holding hands and chatting while the kids watch a movie in the backseat and munch popcorn.

Everytime he sees my rings sitting on my nightstand or the kitchen counter he will grab them up and get down on one knee and propose all over again.

tatyssa
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 7:34 AM
Nothing really! A motor bike is more romantic dan him. He does bath the baby n change diapers while I sleep in.. Does that count! I dnt knw, I want the prince charming, princess stuff! He doesn't even say I love u!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)