Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

What is the most romantic thing your DH/SO has ever done?

Posted by   + Show Post

Come on ladies.  He has to have done something to woo you.

by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 3:08 PM
Replies (31-40):
MamaScho88
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 7:40 AM

During my husbands deployment he had a bouquet of pink roses sent to me with a card for absolutely no reason at all

When I was pregnant with our son (also during his deployment) he sent me a huge edible arrangements basket for valentines day

I have cought him a billion times telling me how much he loves me when he thinks I am sleeping :) He can be romantic when he wants to be

FinchsMommy
by Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 8:06 AM
My DH took me on a romantic weekend away after we had been dating a month to a concert I wanted to go to and a jazz fest. We stayed at a beautiful hotel suite for the weekend. It was lovely.
MamaMorgan0709
by Bronze Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 8:10 AM

He has planned an over night trip w/o the kids and made sure the kids will be taken care of while we're gone.  We are going next month.  I can't wait! 

elliotmommytobe
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 8:19 AM
This put tears in my eyes lol im a huge softie

Quoting Vipergirl22:

Well when we first started dating, I was in high school and my dad didn't approve of the age difference. I was 17 he had just turned 20 and we got told we couldn't see each other anymore but we still did. Well after we got caught and all this stuff (long story) he gave me a necklace he wears and told me it was a piece of his heart and it was mine to keep til we could see each other again. We still talked and everything between this time. Well when my dad finally caved and let us see each other I gave it back. That was the best Christmas ever. I got to surprise him at his parents house Christmas morning saying my dad caved...one out of a couple times that I have seen him cry.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
elliotmommytobe
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 8:23 AM
Every morning he wakes up and makes me breakfast before I leave for school
Jeanna03
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 8:35 AM

When my husband asked me to marry him. It was Valentines day 2003, he just got home from work and had asked me to go to our room and get something out of the closet well i was in a bad mood from working that day so i told him no. He made me go to the room and he open the closet there was a teddy bear with a bag of hursheys kisses. He said Happy Valentines and i  started to open the bag and noticed something shinning, thats when i knew it was a ring and he gets the ring out and asked me to marry him, of course i said yes and a year later we got married anyways i thought it was the sweetest thing in the world. well we laughed after it was over about me getting so upset.

AtiFreeFalls
by Bronze Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 8:36 AM
He moved 2000 miles after having spent only a week in my company to be with me. He brought only a backpack and a carry-on sized suitcase. He left behind his whole family, his college, his home to start a family with me. We've been inseparable ever since :-)
NikiH0302
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 8:53 AM

I know this isn't something typically labeled romantic but...every night my husband give me a back massage till I fall asleep, this is perfect for me, because 3 months before I got pregnant with our daughter I fractured my spine in 3 places and its in constant pain when I try to lay down.  He also wakes up with our 8 month old all night so I can sleep.  And anytime he goes out to the store he gets me something cute and random, it could be something simple as socks (i love socks lol), or a cute little piece of jewlery, or some other random thing or even remembering to grab my fav drink even though I didn't ask him to.

Meghan6391
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 9:05 AM
Well.. my husband isn't the romantic type.. i barely even get compliments to be honest, that's too much for him lol. The last thing he got me that was romantic was red and black roses for our first vday together... that was 4 years ago. Only time i get the sweety in him is if i am about to kill him, then i get this dorky but i love you and a kiss... i need to quit falling for it
Vipergirl22
by Bronze Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 9:11 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting elliotmommytobe:

This put tears in my eyes lol im a huge softie

Quoting Vipergirl22:

Well when we first started dating, I was in high school and my dad didn't approve of the age difference. I was 17 he had just turned 20 and we got told we couldn't see each other anymore but we still did. Well after we got caught and all this stuff (long story) he gave me a necklace he wears and told me it was a piece of his heart and it was mine to keep til we could see each other again. We still talked and everything between this time. Well when my dad finally caved and let us see each other I gave it back. That was the best Christmas ever. I got to surprise him at his parents house Christmas morning saying my dad caved...one out of a couple times that I have seen him cry.

Ah, thanks. This always makes me smile when I think about that day. Lol, makes it better this is a story about my husband.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)