Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

What is the most romantic thing your DH/SO has ever done?

Posted by   + Show Post

Come on ladies.  He has to have done something to woo you.

by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 3:08 PM
Replies (41-46):
whitleypittman
by Bronze Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 9:14 AM

He got me a puppy for valentine's day when we were dating and Guitar Hero: Metallica our first christmas together. :P

djlm70
by Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 10:05 AM

My husband doesn't really do anything romantic although he does call me "beautiful" and he tells me he loves me alot.

sgillen
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 10:58 AM

When we first started dating, I told my husband that I missed my senior prom in high school. And so he took me out to a wonderful dinner, then when we got to his place he ran ahead and when he came to get me we went on the balcony where there was a bunch of candles in the shape of a heart (our dance floor) with slow music playing :) 

hannahsmom238
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 12:02 PM

My husband doesn't do romance he thinks its schmaltzy.  He did bring me a heart shaped doughnut this morning, that was pretty awesome.

blueyedbaker
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 12:24 PM

Ha yeah right. I think he figures that he has me so why put the effort. How do you change someone like that? My husband doesn't have a romantic bone in his body.  We met when I was 16 so I had no idea what I was in for.

MamaMoopsie
by Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 1:00 PM

This may sound cheesy but a week after our youngest DD was born I was feeling really depressed about a lot of things. I was still healing from giving birth and spent a lot of time in bed with the baby. My husband walked in with a vase that looked like one of those old milk bottles--the kind that they dropped off on your door step--that had some beautiful orange lilies in it (my favorite flower). He never does things like that. He said "I just wanted to give you something pretty to look at."

It did the trick, every time I looked at the vase on our dresser I smiled and I started feeling better.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)