Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Hubby thinks hes smooth...lol.

Posted by   + Show Post
Last year around this time I read somewhere here on CM about "Steak and BJ Day". Something about a week after Valentines Day and well the title pretty much explains it. Anyhow, I was laughing about it with hubby last year. I get a txt just a few minutes ago. It was hubby asking when steak and bj day is. I told him a week after V-Day. He responds with "pretty sure it's today". Ha!! The funniest part of this? He got steak and a bj last night. He thinks hes smooth.

That's okay though. I dont mind one bit. I told him we can make it steak and bj week.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 3:35 PM
Replies (41-43):
JessicaHetzel
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 12:50 PM

LOL

furbabymum
by Gold Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 12:56 PM

After all your posts a good thing to post would be HIM giving YOU oral and not you giving him oral and steak. That's more of you giving and him taking which is all I've ever seen from your relationship on here.

Quoting SuperMom2433:

Look what happens when I post good things about him.

Quoting TommyAbby:

I would LOVE to read more happy moments with your hubby. I get needing to vent and all, but from what I see, it's not a happy marraige :(

Please post more good things to balance out the bad..

Quoting SuperMom2433:

It does suck. I posted this as a funny, happy moment and BAM! damn women have to ruin it. I use this site as a place to vent. I can get whatever is bothering me at the time off my chest so I have time to rationally think through my thoughts. And I also use this site to post my happy times. Kind of like a public diary in a way.

Theaterchick
by Bronze Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 5:52 PM
Imma have to do this for my df lol. He would enjoy that. So its march 14? Or a week after vday?

Also that is funny about him trying to be smooth lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN