Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Wishing for some intimacy!

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 4:16 PM
  • 2 Replies

So my hubby and I will be celebrating our 5 yr wedding anniversary this coming Saturday but not sure what we will be doing cause this coming fri I will be 3 weeks post delivery of our lil guy. So far the healing is going good but I still have stitches in the lady region so of course no lovin is happening. I feel disconnected from him in the physical way which is weird cause we have always have had a healthy sex life. I know we both want to do things but cant..just wish we could reconnect in that way for our anniversary..5 yrs is a big deal to me!

by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 4:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
AlannaMaria
by Alanna on Feb. 12, 2013 at 4:36 PM
1 mom liked this
Give it a couple weeks and you will be able to be intimate again. You can still do things to be close and reconnect. Make a romantic candlelit Dinner at home, make a delicious dessert or chocolate covered strawberries. You could get massage oil and give each other a nice massage. Have fun, it's hard when you first have a baby, but it won't be like this forever. *hugs* congrats :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
bamababe1975
by Bronze Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 1:58 PM

I agree. And you'll be surprised how reconnected you can feel just crawling into bed, snuggling into the crook of his arm with your head on his shoulder, talking about your day, can feel.

Quoting AlannaMaria:

Give it a couple weeks and you will be able to be intimate again. You can still do things to be close and reconnect. Make a romantic candlelit Dinner at home, make a delicious dessert or chocolate covered strawberries. You could get massage oil and give each other a nice massage. Have fun, it's hard when you first have a baby, but it won't be like this forever. *hugs* congrats :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)