Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

To spill the beans or not to spill the beans, that is the question......

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 7:55 PM
  • 7 Replies

So we have these "friends", the husband is a friend of my husband's and that's how we know each other.  We don't see each other very often and don't have much in common.  Recently this guy told my husband that he has been getting blow jobs from his wife's friend.  His wife is absolutely clueless.  I hesitate getting involved because they do have a history of marital disfuncions, (like we all do).  My husband would never forgive me for spilling the beans, and he would stop telling me things.  In the end, I believe that no woman or man should be left in the dark.  But knowing her, she would not believe me and would end up hating me and so would her husband.  Should I leave well enough alone?  Or just tell her, because I know I would like to be told.  This sucks.  I wish I didn't know.  This can not end well.  I have a feeling that this guy is going to fuck himself over with out my help as it is.  Ugh, I just don't know what to do.  Last time I saw her, she talked about how they didn't have sex ever and she's okay with it because she doesn't like it anyway.  I know it's not her fault that he can't keep his dick in his pants, but can she really be so naive?  I am so torn.  Neither of them are perfect,  there is so much more to the story I am sure of it. 

I've got my own life and husband to worry about in the end. 

People are so disappointing.  I include myself in this statement. 

by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 7:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
alexsmomaubrys2
by Silver Member on Feb. 12, 2013 at 7:57 PM
1 mom liked this

Mind your own business

GELiz
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 7:58 PM
1 mom liked this

nope, stay out of it at this point. You are not supposed to know- someone told someone.etc. He might be lying to get people to feel sorry for him, or to brag. YOu never know that what you were toact true. She would not believe you- nah- unless it is a gooooooddddd breind- just stay out of it.

tristansmom74
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 7:58 PM
1 mom liked this
Nope. If i were you I'd say nothing. Not your business. Not close friends.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CameronsMommy23
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 8:01 PM
1 mom liked this
I'd stay out of this one. Nothing good can come from saying something. Tell your husband you don't want anymore details.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
anotherandree
by Silver Member on Feb. 12, 2013 at 8:01 PM
1 mom liked this

Not your place to say anything.  If she was a good friend, that would be a different story.

brannew
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 8:01 PM

Thanks.  I needed to be re-assured that it's okay to stay out of it.  I feel guilty, but it's not my responsibilty.  I just feel bad for her I guess. 

brannew
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 8:03 PM

Yeah, he feels the same way.  It makes him very uncomfortable. 

Quoting CameronsMommy23:

I'd stay out of this one. Nothing good can come from saying something. Tell your husband you don't want anymore details.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN