Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Valentines Day surprises anyone!!!!????

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 9:41 AM
  • 13 Replies
1 mom liked this

How many of you are doing something specail for your husband on valentines day? Mine will be the day after but I am planning on decorating our entire place as a beach. I am going to have a fruit bar smoothies, homemade fruit cheesecake, candle lit dinner and a nice massage room set up when he gets home from work Friday evening. :) So... what are you doing?

by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 9:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Hottmomma607
by Trica on Feb. 13, 2013 at 12:48 PM
1 mom liked this
Nice!
Chocolate covered strawberries&wine,candles!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
JessicaHetzel
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 12:49 PM

I made my husband a homemade gift(: I like to surprise him a lot though so it will be nothing different. ANd he works so we won't have the day together.

amy1will
by Amethyst on Feb. 13, 2013 at 12:49 PM
We are actually waiting tell next wed to do anything for valentines. We are going to kidrock concert.
boshs1andonly
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 12:53 PM

We're doing it this weekend, SIL is getting dd out of the house. I was going to make him a canvas, but ended up using the materials I bought for dd's room. So instead I'm making some cards so we can play dirty truth or dare (mostly dares lol) 

boshs1andonly
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 12:54 PM

I always want chocolate covered strawberries then I get them and I'm like, oh yea I don't like these lol. But it just seems like the right thing to have kwim? 

Quoting Hottmomma607:

Nice!

MJP76
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 1:41 PM

We are just going out to a nice dinner.

i was originally going to order him long stemmed chocolate covered strawberries, unfortunately we are trying to get money together to get our fence built before March 1 so spending an extra 70.00 on chocolate covered strawberries just aren't plausible right now.

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Feb. 13, 2013 at 5:13 PM

I make my own! Its fun!

Quoting boshs1andonly:

I always want chocolate covered strawberries then I get them and I'm like, oh yea I don't like these lol. But it just seems like the right thing to have kwim? 

Quoting Hottmomma607:

Nice!

1squishysmom
by Bronze Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 5:15 PM
1 mom liked this

We don't do Valentine's day. We make every day special. It's been that way for 22 1/2 years.

However, this weekend we are going away to the mountains of WV, but it's because my 50th birthday is on Monday. So, I guess we can say it's for Valentine's day, too

boshs1andonly
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 5:15 PM

I'm thinking of making dh donuts this year. 

Quoting Hottmomma607:

I make my own! Its fun!

Quoting boshs1andonly:

Quoting Hottmomma607:

Nice!

blackcat1o2
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 6:42 PM
I have absolutely nothing planned. I've been too busy, not to mention we're completely broke. Beside that, I'm tired of doing things for him. I'm ready to let him take the initiative and put something together for ME! lol. I won't be disappointed if he doesn't do anything though lol, I don't care about Valentines day that much. I was thinking we could just take our girls to Dairy Queen this weekend and enjoy lunch and ice cream together :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN