Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Life Changing Moments with your DH/SO/DF etc

Posted by   + Show Post

In honor of Valentines Day lets hear some life changing, amazing moments with your partner(s).  It can be a current partner, a past partner, whatever.....

I can't wait to read em!!!

Anryan,

Wife to.....

David    and   Irish

by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 11:11 AM
Replies (51-55):
Anryan
by Platinum Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 8:59 PM

i know exactly what you mean.  I think we, as momma's, try to take on the world for our kids no matter the situation and we think we can take care of it all and handle it...I'm glad he is there for you both!

She is ok now, but she will always face issues  :O(..she has a syndrome that causes many types of cancer so we have to be very observant at all times.

Quoting justpeachy71904:

You know it's funny because he wad there when she was diagnosed, I mean he has been there more than her own biological father. But for some reason I withheld that part of my life. It was like such a deep wound I refused to open to him. I am sort of glad it is over now because it is like there is nothing held back kwim? He knows me through and through. And he is her and my biggest advocate. Its amazing

I hope your dd is well now

Quoting Anryan:

I know how hard it is to struggle with something like that, my 3 yr old has had a run in with cancer and will have a lifetime of issues ahead of her because of it.  It's great that he was there for you and that you were able to allow him to see that side of you.

Quoting justpeachy71904:

When we were told that my dd had to be moved into a power wheel chair.

I had always sort of kept her disability to myself. It wad my thing. I dealt with it. When she was moved into a power chair I went in a deep depression. It was the first time I shared my depression of her disability with him. It wa the first time he saw that vulnerability in me. I had hid it for 5 yrs.

It brought us a lot closer

justpeachy71904
by Silver Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 9:01 PM
iLl say a prayer for her

Quoting Anryan:

i know exactly what you mean.  I think we, as momma's, try to take on the world for our kids no matter the situation and we think we can take care of it all and handle it...I'm glad he is there for you both!

She is ok now, but she will always face issues  :O(..she has a syndrome that causes many types of cancer so we have to be very observant at all times.

Quoting justpeachy71904:

You know it's funny because he wad there when she was diagnosed, I mean he has been there more than her own biological father. But for some reason I withheld that part of my life. It was like such a deep wound I refused to open to him. I am sort of glad it is over now because it is like there is nothing held back kwim? He knows me through and through. And he is her and my biggest advocate. Its amazing

I hope your dd is well now

Quoting Anryan:

I know how hard it is to struggle with something like that, my 3 yr old has had a run in with cancer and will have a lifetime of issues ahead of her because of it.  It's great that he was there for you and that you were able to allow him to see that side of you.

Quoting justpeachy71904:

When we were told that my dd had to be moved into a power wheel chair.

I had always sort of kept her disability to myself. It wad my thing. I dealt with it. When she was moved into a power chair I went in a deep depression. It was the first time I shared my depression of her disability with him. It wa the first time he saw that vulnerability in me. I had hid it for 5 yrs.

It brought us a lot closer

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anryan
by Platinum Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 9:07 PM
aww ty so much

Quoting justpeachy71904:

mom_of_one_boy
by Silver Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 9:26 PM
Mine was when i met my SO back in 2005. I was in an abusive relationship, looking and praying for a way out. I was making a plan to leave my ex. My ex wound up on house arrest for a month due to violation of a protection order. I was dinkin around with a friend of mine (turns out she was fooling around with ex). Well as we were running around doing nothing but wasting gas, we stopped at a gas station. I ran in to use the restroom and grab a soda. I nearly knocked the guy coming out over. I said excuse me and went on my way. I came out to find my friend talking to a cute stranger. She introduced us (he used to be married to her cousin). He ended up hanging with us for the rest of the day and coming home with me where we had take and bake pizza wine and a movie before retiring to the bedroom ;). Well the friend told my ex that i slept with someone else. He demanded to meet him. About that time SO called me, i explained the situation to him and he didnt run :). He came over, met my ex and had a conversation with him and coming to my defense every time my ex tried blami.g me for this or that. Anywho, a month later i was still seeing SO and found out i was pregnant with ds. Here was my wake up call and final push to get fully away from my ex. SO and i ended up moving to twin falls id cuz my ex was stalking and harassing me for 5 months before we moved. We lived there for 6 months, had ds and decided to come back to montana. We have been together for 7 1/2 years now.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anryan
by Platinum Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 9:30 PM

Thats Great!!!

Quoting mom_of_one_boy:

Mine was when i met my SO back in 2005. I was in an abusive relationship, looking and praying for a way out. I was making a plan to leave my ex. My ex wound up on house arrest for a month due to violation of a protection order. I was dinkin around with a friend of mine (turns out she was fooling around with ex). Well as we were running around doing nothing but wasting gas, we stopped at a gas station. I ran in to use the restroom and grab a soda. I nearly knocked the guy coming out over. I said excuse me and went on my way. I came out to find my friend talking to a cute stranger. She introduced us (he used to be married to her cousin). He ended up hanging with us for the rest of the day and coming home with me where we had take and bake pizza wine and a movie before retiring to the bedroom ;). Well the friend told my ex that i slept with someone else. He demanded to meet him. About that time SO called me, i explained the situation to him and he didnt run :). He came over, met my ex and had a conversation with him and coming to my defense every time my ex tried blami.g me for this or that. Anywho, a month later i was still seeing SO and found out i was pregnant with ds. Here was my wake up call and final push to get fully away from my ex. SO and i ended up moving to twin falls id cuz my ex was stalking and harassing me for 5 months before we moved. We lived there for 6 months, had ds and decided to come back to montana. We have been together for 7 1/2 years now.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)