Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Food like or dislike? #2

Posted by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 1:06 PM
  • 46 Replies

Chocolate covered strawberries?

by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 1:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
chrismom0306
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 2:21 PM
1 mom liked this
Love!!!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amberstars
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 2:24 PM

Love chocolate but not strawberries.  I'll eat strawberries once in a while but other than that no. 

Dragon, wife to Eagle.  Sister-wife to Swan and Rainbow.  Author, astronomer, world traveler, gamer, & reader.  Muslim revert.  In an inter-racial and cross-cultural marriage.

blueyedbaker
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 2:58 PM

Like, we make them all the time! My youngest loves them. They get something sweet and good for them!

2lilmamas
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 3:17 PM
Love em yummy
Hottmomma607
by Trica on Feb. 14, 2013 at 8:53 PM

I bought some strawberries a couple of weeks ago and looked in the fridge two days later there were 4 left! LOL My kids said mom thanks! I was like uh yeah but I really wanted them for me! I am the only that doesn't eat bananas,so I thought strawberries for me! LOL

Quoting amberstars:

Love chocolate but not strawberries.  I'll eat strawberries once in a while but other than that no. 

shadow_lark
by Silver Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 8:54 PM
1 mom liked this
Love!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
amberstars
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 8:58 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Hottmomma607:

I bought some strawberries a couple of weeks ago and looked in the fridge two days later there were 4 left! LOL My kids said mom thanks! I was like uh yeah but I really wanted them for me! I am the only that doesn't eat bananas,so I thought strawberries for me! LOL

Quoting amberstars:

Ah that sucks!

Dragon, wife to Eagle.  Sister-wife to Swan and Rainbow.  Author, astronomer, world traveler, gamer, & reader.  Muslim revert.  In an inter-racial and cross-cultural marriage.

LaLa_Ivory
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 9:00 PM
Yum!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Hottmomma607
by Trica on Feb. 14, 2013 at 9:01 PM

shruggingkids! lol

Quoting amberstars:

Quoting Hottmomma607:

Quoting amberstars:

Ah that sucks!

kiddo0820
by Bronze Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 9:03 PM
Not really
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)