Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Last vacation trip you had?

Posted by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 2:00 PM
  • 28 Replies

travel

by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 2:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LaLa_Ivory
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 2:00 PM
ireland. it was AWESOME!
first time in 5 years we had alone time because i kept getting pregnant. WELL, i got pregnant on that trip, hahahahah.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Hottmomma607
by Trica on Feb. 14, 2013 at 2:05 PM

LOL wow! Awesome!

I would love to visit there one day!

Quoting LaLa_Ivory:

ireland. it was AWESOME!
first time in 5 years we had alone time because i kept getting pregnant. WELL, i got pregnant on that trip, hahahahah.

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Feb. 14, 2013 at 9:05 PM

To New Orleans&Miami this past July!

amberstars
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 9:13 PM

It wasn't a vacation for Eagle.  It was work for him.  But it was vacation for me.  We went back to AZ last year.  We went to Montezuma Castle, Montezuma Well, and Jerome State Historical Park.  We had the nice apartment hotel again in Scottsdale, AZ.  That's where we go when we go to AZ.

Dragon, wife to Eagle.  Sister-wife to Swan and Rainbow.  Author, astronomer, world traveler, gamer, & reader.  Muslim revert.  In an inter-racial and cross-cultural marriage.

MrsApple
by Silver Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 9:17 PM

We spent a few days in Chattanooga last Feb....we so need another,LONGER,vacation!It looks like we'll be going out to Colorado to visit friends sometime this summer!

hannahsmom238
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 9:22 PM
We took a long weekend and stayed in New York last summer. Our best was camping at Yellowstone but that was almost 5 years ago while we were still dating.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Krysden
by Platinum Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 9:27 PM

it's been awhile

biancalina20
by Bianca Lina on Feb. 14, 2013 at 9:38 PM
I don't remember.... but we did go to Busch Gardens recently! It was awesome!
Xstitchinmom
by Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 10:02 PM
We went to Disney World for a week last May...best trip EVER!
ddhb2007
by Bronze Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 10:15 PM
My most recent was a week in Texas over Christmas break. We spent time in San Antonio. We hit the zoo, Riverwalk, and Sea World. We also spent some time in Austin.

The vacation before that was to the Black Hills. We went to Badlands National Park, Custer State Park, Mount Rushmore, Crazy Horse, Wind Cave National Park, Spearfish Canyon... It was tons of fun.

We are packing for a weekend getaway right now. We're heading to a five star resort for the weekend. My massage is booked for tomorrow afternoon, and my trashy novel is packed for hanging out by the pool.

In three weeks we leave for Washington DC. My daughter chose going there over seeing Disney World. She wants to see the White House, National Zoo, and the Bureau of Engraving where they make money.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN