Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

In the beginning

Posted by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 3:51 PM
  • 19 Replies
1 mom liked this
What did your DH do ( if anything) for your very first Valentines day together?

DH and I had been dating just under 7 months, he sent me 6 dozen roses, sent my mom 1 dozen and my sister 1 dozen.
He was looking for brownie points and got them! Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 3:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mrsfarr
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 3:54 PM
We didn't even spend our first valentines day together... We were on opposite sides of the country at the time. Our second valentines day he probably got me flowers, I don't remember. We don't really do anything for it though so its cool.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
nicole2884
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 3:55 PM
We had been together for 9 mths he got me two crystal love birds
AleaKat
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 3:56 PM
We didn't either we were long distance. He looked up my local flower shop and ordered them for delivery.

Quoting Mrsfarr:

We didn't even spend our first valentines day together... We were on opposite sides of the country at the time. Our second valentines day he probably got me flowers, I don't remember. We don't really do anything for it though so its cool.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Raeann11
by Silver Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 3:59 PM

It was like any other day for us. We have never been into Valentine's day. But we hung out, had dinner and watched some movies.

SierraLynn
by Bronze Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 4:00 PM
We were on R&R from Iraq together in Maui and about to get married. That whole 2 weeks were so romantic.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
furbabymum
by Gold Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 4:03 PM

My DH's father was born on Vday so I went to his dad's bday part. lol

AtiFreeFalls
by Bronze Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 4:06 PM
He sent me flowers and a teddy bear from his home in NY to mine in CO. Then he asked me if I had any doubts wed be together forever and I said "I'm 16. Of course I do" lol. That didn't go over well. We got over it and we have been happy for the last 9 years, still going strong :-). He's the best.
poshkat
by Bronze Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 4:13 PM
I cooked orange chicken and had hI'm picknup white rice on the way (can't cook rice!).
AnGLInterrupted
by Kendall on Feb. 14, 2013 at 4:29 PM

Aww how sweet!  For our first Valentines we were planning our wedding.  I think he bought me some roses and a card and we went to dinner.  We didn't have a lot of money because our wedding was 2 weeks later and we were paying for everything.

amanda81919
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 5:08 PM
Nothing. But I told him I didn't do valentines. Well we went to dinner, hung out, drank in the movie theatre parking lot, then tried to make it home before the cops pulled us over,(I was 19)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)