Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Dh stayed up all night

Posted by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 11:20 AM
  • 17 Replies
Playing dumb online computer games, and just now is falling asleep. I told him he is very selfish and he's acting like a single parentless guy. We have one 5 yr old DD, but still.. its crappy he thinks its okay to sleep all dat and leave me in charge of everything. :(
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 11:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lucky2Beeme
by Silver Member on Feb. 17, 2013 at 11:21 AM

That wouldn't fly in my house. Sunday was always family day until my boys moved out. He is being a childish ass. Right now your DD should be his priority not some stupid ass games.

ReadWriteLuv
by Casey on Feb. 17, 2013 at 11:38 AM
2 moms liked this

Welcome to the rest of your life. Good luck with that. 

angie944
by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 11:54 AM

He has done this many other times, and i have told him that i dont appreciate it... and still, he continues to do it... =( I am soo pissed. 

earthangel1967
by YVONNE on Feb. 17, 2013 at 11:56 AM

Quoting angie944:

He has done this many other times, and i have told him that i dont appreciate it... and still, he continues to do it... =( I am soo pissed. 

im sorry hugs

YVONNE

Zazayam
by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 12:01 PM
1 mom liked this

That's pretty standard around here.. Every once in a while I have a bad day and it bugs me more then others, so I use that day to clean the bedroom with all the lights on and as much noise as I can make. Or I send the kids in there off and on all day. The point usually soaks in and he's good for a few days after, doesn't last too long though lol

Dimples303
by Silver Member on Feb. 17, 2013 at 1:02 PM

Yep... My husband does the same thing... But he is working most days so as long as I get one day of undivided attention I'm fine with him gaming... Sometimes I play them with him. :) 

LaLa_Ivory
by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 1:04 PM
Ew, how unappealing. Glad my husband isnt like that.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
babiegurl47
by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 1:06 PM

Mine was up till 530 :/  He woke up at 11 so at least it wasnt all day sleeping.

Beenhereforever
by Member on Feb. 17, 2013 at 1:09 PM
Lol mine played til 4... But it's rare. But he got up at 9 and took us all out.. So I'm not bothered by it...

Now if he did this all the time... I would hide that shit !!
ProudMommy51006
by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 1:12 PM
1 mom liked this
Years ago df used to do that. It was so shitty. I had enough and I told him that I will not put up with this. One morning he woke up and packed up all of his games (and his ps3 which is what he would stay up playing all night) and he got rid of it all, all on his own. You teach people how to treat you. If you continue to put up with it, he will continue to do it. You have to require him to act like a man, husband and father. He can act like a childish, single, childless guy and that's exactly what he'll be. Like I said, it was a few years ago and recently my df got a ps3 again and we have had no issues.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN