Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

finally

Posted by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 2:42 PM
  • 14 Replies

I have being married to my husband for two years but being together for 8years we have a 3 year old, but my husband consantly cheated on me he even father a four year old child and each time i forgive him and friday night he said he was going to his brother and later call me to tell me he is sleeping by his brother, i call him all night and he never answer but came home 6am and when i ask where he was he said at his brother, i call his brother and he said he came to see him but leave at 11pm so i decided it time for me to leave and im now out of that relationship and will be filing for a divored this week

by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 2:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MomToovey
by Marianne on Feb. 17, 2013 at 3:36 PM

I am so sorry. ((HUGS))

LaLa_Ivory
by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 3:36 PM
good for you standing up for yourself.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
catrig
by Bronze Member on Feb. 17, 2013 at 3:43 PM
Good for you! Congratulations on your new-found balls!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Alwayscheerful
by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 3:59 PM
((((((Hugs)))))
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
CrazyLife1996
by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 4:18 PM
I'm sorry but good luck.
raisingmen
by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 4:41 PM
Good for you,
witch_e_woman
by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 5:12 PM

Good for you, I wouldnt have stayed as long as yu did, but you had to do what you needed to ...Good luck to you & your kids.

karingh89
by New Member on Feb. 17, 2013 at 5:17 PM

Good for you. Don't let a man treat you that way, even if he's the father of your child, it's not okay. Hugs

earthangel1967
by YVONNE on Feb. 17, 2013 at 5:56 PM

I'm so sorry for all you have been through. He is DAMN lucky to have got even one more chance much less all the chances you gave him. You deserve a man who will be as loyal and devoted to you as you are to him. In the meantime it is MUCH better to be in no relationship rather than one where you are not cherished and mistreated and cheated on and lied to. It's also going to be healthier for your child too bc children learn what they see over what we tell them and you dont want your child growing up learning to think that is what marriage is supposed to look like and that its normal and ok. 

Im proud of you for putting your foot down and moving forward to a better tomorrow for you and your child and wish you all the luck and healing in the world. HUGS

YVONNE

doubledoos
by Member on Feb. 17, 2013 at 7:26 PM
Thanks ladies for your support, I've had enough and I have to find my self worth.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN