Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

So freaking hurt and confused *UPDATE*

Posted by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 6:13 PM
  • 24 Replies
I feel like I am on an endless rollercoaster and there is no way of getting of. It's like one minute I love my SO, and father of my 7 week old son Xavier, to death and want to marry him so bad so I can have my family together. Then there are days I just don't feel like talking to him. But like the last few days I've felt hurt. I'm not a big V day fan but all I got was a happy valentines day text, like that's all I heard from him the whole day. Saturday he asked to come over today because he missed us so much an I replied saying let me check my family's schedule. Never got a reply till this morning I got a good morning. When I said it back I never got a reply and still haven't. I'll admit I wasn't excited to see him or have him over because I was feeling a little hurt but it's past 6 here and I've heard nothing. I love him but sometimes like now I feel like I try to be frustrated and almost cold toward him so I don't get hurt like this. I keep crying and I hate it and I feel like a big wishy washy girl.

Ok so I jut found out that he's been posting and talking to people in my family on Facebook. I do not have a Facebook but a family member asked if I was home Tuesday and when I asked why they said bf wants to know if he can come. No im never home Tuesday's because I'm volunteering every Tuesday and even like an hour after hearing this I still have no direct text from him! Idk if I'm overreacting or what
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 6:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
gonecrazi
by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 6:53 PM
2 moms liked this

If your baby is only 7 weeks old the you still have hormones getting back in wack. It could explain how you feel about SO. Give it some time.

DragonMother10
by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 6:57 PM
1 mom liked this
You are in what is called the fourth trimester. I never heard about it until after I had my son.
eatyourveges
by Member on Feb. 17, 2013 at 6:59 PM
This.

I had post partum depression for about two months before I realized it and it really took a toll on my marriage. Now that I'm getting help it is so much better!

Quoting gonecrazi:

If your baby is only 7 weeks old the you still have hormones getting back in wack. It could explain how you feel about SO. Give it some time.

MommaTasha1003
by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 7:12 PM

Give it time. You wont feel half normal until baby is 6mo-1yr if this is your first kid..

KristenFowles
by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 7:13 PM

A new baby is a HUGE strain on any relationship.. It will get better <3

rayroe2
by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 8:49 PM

does he work a lot?

Mommy2BeAmy
by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 8:54 PM
I agree with the others im 5mo pp and just finally feeling "normal" eventually things will fall into place and ull feel ok but it takes time and patience.
i.heart.myboys
by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 8:58 PM

Quoting gonecrazi:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kaylahk
by Member on Feb. 17, 2013 at 10:33 PM
Every day almost, right after school till after midnight

Quoting rayroe2:

does he work a lot?

OHgirlinCA
by Silver Member on Feb. 17, 2013 at 10:39 PM
If this type of thing is a regular occurrence in your relationship, maybe you should reevaluate it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN