Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

S/O to Wonderful Husbands!

Posted by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 10:33 PM
  • 21 Replies

My husband is absolutely wonderful.  I couldn't ask for a better guy.

What makes your husband so wonderful?!

CafeMom Tickers
by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 10:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tanksgirl
by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 10:37 PM

My fiance has his issues and most days is a complete ass.....but he does do alot for us like just tonight he went and put gas in my car so that i wouldn't have to....its the little things like that that really make me love him so....

<3 Tanksgirl <3

merryvoice
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 9:39 AM
Sooo many things make him a wonderful man! When he does something without me asking, when he shows how much he loves me, when he brings flowers home when I'm down in the dumps, when he shows me I come before all else, when he tells me how much it warms his heart to see me and our daughter together...so many things I can't even think of right now. I am one lucky lady!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
beeky
by Alexandra on Feb. 18, 2013 at 10:34 AM

Been together 27 years and he still loves me.  No other man could have done that lol.

Krysden
by Platinum Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 10:48 AM

I do so love positivity!  (=

boshs1andonly
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 10:49 AM

He has this way of loooking at me like I haven't changed since the day we met, even though I've gained 40 lbs and have a ton of stretch marks lol. I always say, if I had a mirror that made me look the way he saw me, I think my self esteem would be through the roof. Also he's a great father. he has his moments, everyone does, but every time I see him playing with her or laughing with her, I fall in love with him all over again. 

earthangel1967
by YVONNE on Feb. 18, 2013 at 1:33 PM

Omgosh I would have to write a book about all the wonderful things about him, definitely a much much longer post than probably anyone would care to read. lol

YVONNE

justjaxx
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 1:36 PM

my husband and i were together every day for over 25 years and always said i love you up until he died in my arms. my SO nw repaired a broken heart and a broken woman and that took a lot of love and patience. 

ReadWriteLuv
by Casey on Feb. 18, 2013 at 1:39 PM
1 mom liked this
He bought me a Cold Stone Creamery ice cream cake for my birthday today, in my favorite flavors, even though he doesn't like mint chocolate chip ice cream or devils food cake.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
furbabymum
by Gold Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 2:42 PM

Well he's the perfect guy for me.

furbabymum
by Gold Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 2:42 PM

That's it. We're sisters. Totally my favorite cake and my DH hates it. lol Add a little caramel sauce and I'm in heaven!

Quoting ReadWriteLuv:

He bought me a Cold Stone Creamery ice cream cake for my birthday today, in my favorite flavors, even though he doesn't like mint chocolate chip ice cream or devils food cake.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)