Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Husbands Ex

Posted by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 11:08 AM
  • 24 Replies
My husbands ex wife is always making posts on Facebook of how she loves him and hope hes happy and saying how much she loves him. This really bothers me. She is the one that left him.He moved on and were very happy but this women is driving me crazy even though it shouldn't
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 11:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
earthangel1967
Happy Sept! I changed my siggy & profile for Sept. This month I'll be spending time in Love & Marriage & Frugalistas & Everyday Family Ideas groups. See you there! :D
Today at 1:35 AM
by YVONNE on Feb. 18, 2013 at 12:24 PM

That would drive me crazy too. I think if it was us in that situation we would both completely block her so she cant see anything on either my nor his page at all or even anything we post on other people's pages. We wouldnt be able to see hers either but maybe that would be better too.

YVONNE

ReadWriteLuv
by Casey on Feb. 18, 2013 at 12:26 PM

I loathe Facebook, it's the bane of humanity. Is your husband friends with her? Does he communicate with her? If not, don't worry about it. She can pine for him all she wants, he married you. 

KVnC
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 12:29 PM
That would piss me off too. I hope she stays away from u guys. My husband's ex use to call his family's phones all the time when he changed his number, total loser stalker.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
KVnC
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 12:30 PM
This is the best idea

Quoting earthangel1967:

That would drive me crazy too. I think if it was us in that situation we would both completely block her so she cant see anything on either my nor his page at all or even anything we post on other people's pages. We wouldnt be able to see hers either but maybe that would be better too.

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Feb. 18, 2013 at 12:33 PM
She seems desperate! I wouldn't even give it a second thought!
earthangel1967
Happy Sept! I changed my siggy & profile for Sept. This month I'll be spending time in Love & Marriage & Frugalistas & Everyday Family Ideas groups. See you there! :D
by YVONNE on Feb. 18, 2013 at 12:36 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting KVnC:

This is the best idea

Quoting earthangel1967:

One of the reasons I think this is a good idea too is if she goes to look at his or her pages she will know right away she is BLOCKED by them. She will also know that they cant see her stuff on her page either so if she is posting some of htat lovie dovey crap hoping he will see it and think of her she will know he is not interested in what she has to say or anything about her and wont see any of it by choice. So maybe she will stop posting it in time if she isnt getting any attention for it.

YVONNE

truelove813
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 12:36 PM

My husbands ex gf..ugh.. First of all, she broke up with him.  When I first started dating him she would stop over and just sit outside his apt door and cry.  She would call countless times every night, sometimes at 2, 3, 4 am. She would text him non-stop even though she knew he didnt pay for texting, so he wouldnt even read them most of the time. My husband ended up having to change his phone number (his dad took his number over, and from a recent conversation with him it sounds like she is still calling that number over 3 years later. He obviously doesnt have her number saved in his phone, but its an out of town zip code that she had). She would write him on fb, even though her profile picture was always her and another guy. It was very irritating. I feel bad for her if she really is still calling my husbands old number. Give it up already. 

earthangel1967
by YVONNE on Feb. 18, 2013 at 12:38 PM

Quoting ReadWriteLuv:

I loathe Facebook, it's the bane of humanity. Is your husband friends with her? Does he communicate with her? If not, don't worry about it. She can pine for him all she wants, he married you. 

If either of you are friends with her and if you ONLY unfriend her she will still be able to see your pages and what you both post and you will still be able to see hers, as I mentioned earlier it would be better to not only unfriend if you need to but also BLOCK HER either way so she cant see anything to do with either of you nor you see hers.

YVONNE

OHgirlinCA
by Silver Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 12:40 PM
If it bothers you either block her or hide her posts. You can't control what she says, so why make yourself crazy by paying attention to it?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
midjet117
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 4:48 PM

I'd so wanna punch the b*tch in the face. yeah that would bother me

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)