Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Do you have any

Posted by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 1:10 AM
  • 26 Replies
2 moms liked this

Silly little things that you do to make your man feel good?

I have mine open all the jars for me, I never even check to see if I can do it (probably always can). I just carry them over and say "I need a man.." he laughs and opens them, usually strikes a pose after. I think he knows I can do it, at least most of the time, it's just for fun.

by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 1:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Rebecca7708
by Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 1:20 AM
Sometimes I let him put stuff together for me.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
jesuschild06
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 1:24 AM
honestly. I thought it would annoy him but with me being pregnant i get sooo lazy and ill be like "baby im hungry/thirsty and i dont have energy" he happily gets up and gets me what i want. It makes him feel proud and special. But if he were to ever complain about me doing that id stop immediately.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MiddleAgeMess
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 1:33 AM
My dh is gone for weeks on end for work so I try to not only tell hum via messages, phone, & texts that I love & appreciate his sacrifices for our family but I also post things on my or his fb wall that mirrors those sentiments. I hope he feels a sense of pride that I brag on him to all my friends and family often.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MixedCooke
by Silver Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 1:51 AM

make his favorite meals or buy things I know only he likes

Saylorsburgstr
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 7:00 AM

When ever he is home I have him hook my bra.

PrincessButton
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 8:59 AM
1 mom liked this

At the end of the day I always get down on my knees and untie and take off his boots for him, usually giving his feet a little rub. He works hard and I feel like it is a sweet gesture.

heartagram_girl
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 9:03 AM

He loves taking care of me when I am not feeling well, so lately I have been feeling under the weather quite a bit! "Baby my feet hurt. Can you do this for me?" "Baby my head hurts. Can you rub my temples?" Etc. I know it is silly, but it makes him feel useful and needed. Ususally I am the one to take care of everything, including myself and him.

CafeMom Tickers
bunnywzrd
by Bronze Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 9:11 AM
2 moms liked this

Urg...I hate feet. LOL. Your reply made me a little bit sick. There is no way I would touch my husbands feet after he wore shoes and was sweaty all day.  *shivers* (I know, i'm a wuss)

Quoting PrincessButton:

At the end of the day I always get down on my knees and untie and take off his boots for him, usually giving his feet a little rub. He works hard and I feel like it is a sweet gesture.

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
This is Bunny. Copy and paste him into your signature to help him gain world domination.
annasmom1234
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 10:32 AM

That's really sweet!  I do the same things with jars, and because he's so tall, I just automatically ask him to reach for things.  Lifting things as well...

Dimples303
by Silver Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 11:22 AM

I do the same thing! haha I have him open jars, reach things that are too high (I'm really short), fix things, lift heavy things and cook certain dishes becasue only he cooks it that good... ;) I <3 my hubby.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)