Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Love,appreciation letters.

Posted by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 7:49 PM
  • 18 Replies
1 mom liked this

Do you ever leave a letter or note of love and or appreciation?  I did a long letter and left it up on the computer for dh to read it when he got off work.  It was sweet and i poured my heart out like i never have before even cried while doing so.  Have you ever or has dh ever done this for you.  Dh has left me a hand written sweet letter before i still have it.

Join Adorable Ladies Group, where women can have free uncensored conversations, and discussions minus the bashing and drama. 

www.cafemom.com/group/118542

by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 7:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mom2wife1
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 10:03 PM

Awww! We did that everyday when we were engaged and first married. We do still but not as much. I leave him a love note with his lunch everyday.

Zazayam
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 10:37 PM
1 mom liked this

Yep, usually not so long and heartfelt though.

We also keep a dry erase marker in the bathroom and leave little messages and silly things on the bathroom mirror for each other

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Feb. 20, 2013 at 12:04 AM
Letters no, I always thank him for all he does as a father&husband. He thanks me as well!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
2lilmamas
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 12:17 AM
Hmm sometime. But do send sweet textes though.
beeky
by Alexandra on Feb. 20, 2013 at 6:21 AM

We wrote to each other all the time when we were in a long distance relationship and we still have all the letters.

CameronsMommy23
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 8:26 AM
I leave him little notes on the front door from time to time. ;)
ElysMommy4.1.10
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 9:16 AM
1 mom liked this
I used to write him letters all the time. He has wrote me a couple. Right now times are kind of tough for us so I think tonight I am going to write him one & let him wake up and read it tomorrow morning
MomRocs1102
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 10:22 AM

I do the mirror thing as well ill write a note with my lipstick.

Quoting Zazayam:

Yep, usually not so long and heartfelt though.

We also keep a dry erase marker in the bathroom and leave little messages and silly things on the bathroom mirror for each other

Join Adorable Ladies Group, where women can have free uncensored conversations, and discussions minus the bashing and drama. 

www.cafemom.com/group/118542

CorpCityGrl
by Bronze Member on Feb. 20, 2013 at 10:26 AM

I write DH notes and letters and oftentimes leave a little note in his lunch.  DH doesn't leave me a thing. :(

Mabuka
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 10:26 AM
One time when he was working afternoons and got home at 11:30pm, I put a sticky note on the clock that said "It's Sexy Time." That's about it. Lol. Oh...one year for Valentine's Day I sat in his truck and wrote a bunch of stuff down on sticky notes about us that made me smile or laugh. I had the steering wheel, dash, and doors all covered. He really liked it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN