Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

pain after sex. help please

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 12:12 AM
  • 13 Replies
My husband and I dont have sex as much sp obviously ive tightened up a bit, but we do it once a week at least. And it felt like my vagina is bruised its not severe pain just like it was stretched too much, i mean he isnt huge but hes not small either by any means. Sorry if this is tmi but it just concerns me. We both are std free and im 22 weeks 4 days pregnant. Anyone else go through this and any advice on how to make the pain go away?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 12:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
renae87
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 12:21 AM
1 mom liked this
I would suggest bringing this up with your obgyn next time you go to the doc.
Rebekah3735
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 12:26 AM
I plan on calling the nurse tomoro. I just wandered if it was normal bc im pregnant and have tightened up from less sex due to being pregnant, thanks for responding though renea87!
littlecheifsmom
by Bronze Member on Feb. 20, 2013 at 2:37 AM

Forr it was normal. due to hormones changing my body swelled everywhere. using a water based lube helped and lots for forplay. pernal massages helped too. hope that helps. 

CutieCrab
by Bronze Member on Feb. 20, 2013 at 3:57 AM

The only reasons I have been sore during sex is because I have an ovarian cyst. But I have heard women say while pregnant it can hurt or be uncomfortable.

jesuschild06
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 4:44 AM

Definately normal for it to hurt during pregnancies. Every oneis different. When DF plays with me, I have him slowly stretch me out. One finger, then two, then three. The pain is less that way. However, Hes only gotten sex about 5 times in the 6 months I have been pregnant....

AlannaMaria
by Alanna on Feb. 20, 2013 at 11:10 AM
I would just mention it to your obgyn. Your body goes through so many changes when your pregnant, I would just make sure it's not something bad. Hope you get it figure out. congrats on your pregnancy:)
Rebekah3735
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 12:00 PM
Thanks so much! I did call the doctor they said it was normal and thanks we are so excited for our little girl to be here already! June 22 is my due date but im sure I will probly be late my mother said she was late with all four kids.
TheMommaJessie
by Bronze Member on Feb. 20, 2013 at 12:26 PM

its bc ur preggers & not having much sex i did that pre & post pregnancy because of lack of sex

AlannaMaria
by Alanna on Feb. 20, 2013 at 1:16 PM
That's so exciting!! I bet you can't wait to meet her :) I hope you're not to late!

Quoting Rebekah3735:

Thanks so much! I did call the doctor they said it was normal and thanks we are so excited for our little girl to be here already! June 22 is my due date but im sure I will probly be late my mother said she was late with all four kids.
Mom2wife1
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 1:23 PM

When I was pregnant sex was painful and after I orgasamed I was in horrible pain the whole day. It was so bad I couldn't even walk. Everything from my waist down was in pain. My obgyn would just say " we'll this happens while you're pregnant"  Maybe you guys can try different positions to keep you from hurting. Good luck Hun 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)